Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Been too long - a manky Scots git heads to Manchester  (Read 639 times)

Offline Keema

Spent a year in Manchester 30yrs ago living in student halls and a bedsit in Didsbury. Was a horny young toad as well dropping into the pubs with stripshows including a great night with a girl customer giving me a wank while we watched one of the dancers. There was a manky cinema club that had strippers on every half hour on Oxford Road as well. There were well known houses and flats all over the southside but I never went in.

So I'm back next month for 24hrs and looking for some recommendations - seems the glory days of places like Sandy's are over, how are those that are left compared to the Edinburgh sauna's or is AW better locally. I'll have wheels as well, so any girls/ venues near the M6 would be great as well.

Awwrabest

Offline threechilliman

Give us a bit more info on type, size, age, services etc. I'm sure one or two will help you even if you're from Scotland.

Offline Keema

Oh aye that's fair enough  :drinks:

Holy grail - hippie confident type (with hairy bush  :wackogirl:)

Other considerations
Cute AF - small boobies
Indian - fiesty with great hair
Foot fetish - highly suckable toes. There was an Irish lassie Maddie who was down your way, she moved to Glasgow but has now retired.  She was amazing.
Great at face sitting - I mean really great, suffocatingly good

Probably in for an hour and needs to be in-call.

Thanks again

VOLPONE

External Link/Members Only

That's your Indian - feisty with great hair sorted.
Don't let the the wording of her profile put you off : she's clearly had 'issues' with fuckwit punters and she's not the type to suffer fools gladly.
Manchester rate is £160 for the hour. The 'diary' header on her profile will let you see if your dates will coincide.

Offline Keema