Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Huru Tantric  (Read 947 times)

11 review(s) for Haru tantric (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline plef1000

Name: Huru Tanric

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easily bookable via text, a bit spotty about picking up the phone though - fast responder though, when you arrive you get texted the flat number

Language: Reasonable English, no communication issues

Location: Wembley park, 5 mins from station, nice flat, not at all dingy, a park nearby to wait in if you are early, shower facilities are good

Paid: £100/1 hr

Looks: I would say mid thirties, but hard to judge. Good body, face is ok

Service: This is a soft touch massage with HE - nothing more, limited touching - if that does not appeal this is not the person for you.

It starts with you on your back, a reasonable, if short head shoulder and neck massage, followed by rather perfunctory hand and foot massages - she is still dressed at this point. Then you turn over and she drapes a sheer sheet over you which she draws off you very gently and slowly.

She then undresses and starts to apply the oil - the massage is fairly light at this point, but the soft touch has not begun - oil rubbed into legs and back and bottom. She does this body to body lying on you and synchronizing breathing, repeated a few times through the massage - helps you relax, but the only body to body that takes place. When she does this when you are on your back you can stroke her back, but that is the only touching.

Eventually c 15 mins in the soft touch begins - gentle fingertips over your back, arms, down to your butt and gently touching the balls, legs, feet - this teasing lasts quite a while.

Then you turn over again and she repeats on your front - lightish massage with oil followed by gentle touch, especially of your penis and balls, arsehole and surrounds.

Eventually she pulls your hips up and rests them on her lap while she kneels and starts a prolonged edging - lots of oil, strokes your manhood, gets you close and then moves away, only to return again. I would say that there is 10-15 mins of this, followed by a very good finish. She cleans you up and then you sit up and get a back and neck massage, followed by a shower.

Verdict: If you like gentle touch and can get tingles from it this is a very good massage, if a little pricy. If you are after a firm massage or anything more, this is not for you.

Would I go back? I have done a few times. I wish she would offer some body kissing/oral but she is very skilled at what she does offer. A strong Positive