Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leelawadee thai massage- Tulse Hill  (Read 2409 times)

Online Stud01

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a punt last week on an afternoon off from work but the scene for me is a little crap at the moment. Settled for a massage with a possible happy ending so searched for local massage parlours on route.

Location- couple minutes walk from Tulse Hill overground station. Easy to reach from the station. A slight negative for me is that the location is based right next to a bus stop which can get busy with people.

Meet- Called beforehand and asked receptionist (name given was Katie) whether there was any available slots and agreed price.  Arrived and greeted by Katie, a short Thai lady, possibly size 10-12, good English. Not bad looking but would not be my type for a full punt. The receptionist end up being my masseuse. Paid for the hour (£45) and lead into room, got changed and left my boxers on. Was not sure, whether extras were on offer. Within 5min, she took my shorts off and started to massage my buttocks. I knew from then extras would be on offer. A very good full body massage provided, a mix of both Thai and Swedish. Massaged areas I specifically asked her to focus on. Towards the end, she started massaging my groins and then asked whether I would be interested in extras.

Only extra on offer is handjob to completion (£30) without no clothes being taken off. I was too horny by then so I agreed to pay. She confirmed other girls work there during the week but she did not know whether they do extras or what they offer. I did not see any other girls when I was there.

Overall cost was £75 for the hour, personally I enjoyed it and would return should I be passing the area again. May need to see what other girls are there who may be more attractive and offer more.