Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmillyLove - Acton  (Read 1635 times)

4 review(s) for EmillyLove (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wawrwick56

I met Emily a few weeks ago but have been away so this is a bit retrospective.

I’m always on the lookout for slimmish girls with small breasts so when Emily describes herself as having a ‘dancers body’ I was immediately interested.

I have a beard, so having been told by a certain lady that she had red marks on her face after kissing me (she wasn’t complaining, just pointing out that she was pleased I was her last customer of the day as she would have had to try and disguise them with makeup) I now ask every girl I intend to see if they mind kissing a chap with a beard. (I've not been knocked back yet)

Anyway, communication was simple, straightforward and brief, she said she liked beards and would be happy to French kiss so all was good.

Emily has a working flat in Acton, I drove and found parking easily enough, but she says it’s only a short walk to the station.

I don’t care for stockings and suspenders so I asked Emily to wear a nice dress and lingerie and she was nicely attired when I got there.
The flat is obviously shared with another girl but I didn’t hear or see anybody else so she may have not been working that day.

Emily is the girl in the photos I think, but it’s hard to tell as they aren’t very good, but her bum looks just like the photo, which is one of the reasons I was attracted to her profile in the first place.

Emily is probably around the age stated if not looking a little younger to be honest, and is indeed very slim and lithe, she has the kind of body I love, being small breasted, slim, but not too toned and agile as hell.

I confirmed services and had a quick shower and got back to the room to have some fun.

Emily does indeed Deep French Kiss and it was lovely to spend some time snogging away and letting my hands roam all over that fabulous body.

After a long time kissing, Emily went down and proceeded to give me a superb blow job, giving my balls a lot of attention and sneaking her tongue onto my perineum and slavering away like a good ‘un.

I’m a one shot chap but do like a longer booking to enjoy myself fully, so after a while I had to pull her up for more kissing and fondling before I shot my bolt, as I wanted to taste that body.

I went down on her and she was clean as a whistle and tasted gorgeous.

After some time she asked if I want a condom but I was having too much fun with her mouth so she blew me to conclusion there without spilling a drop.

Emily disappeared off to the bathroom to wash her mouth out then joined me on the bed for a bit of a chat.

Emily has a business plan that involves getting enough money here doing this to open a business of her own back home, so she is quite focused on just doing a good job, attracting a few regulars if possible and enjoying the industry for what it is and what she can get out of it.  A commendable ambition in a working girl and I hope she achieves it.

I spent £220.00 for two hours and there wasn’t any clock watching, so yes I would return, and already have done.

Offline Dicky

Thanks. How is she facially? Also she doesnt offer owo or cim on her profile, yet you received both? Sound like a good one then

Offline The_Don

Thanks. How is she facially? Also she doesnt offer owo or cim on her profile, yet you received both? Sound like a good one then

She been around for some time, older profile (and quote):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
FK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (for longer bookings £200 for 2 hours, offers better value IMO)

Pictures:
Face wise, she looks like a mix between Anna-Louise Plowman (SG1 Osiris) and Dina meyer (starship troopers)

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

At the OP please note the following request (that highlighted) when posting a review

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).

Offline bestbefore

A previous review stated that she had stopped giving OWO and CIM, but this review implies that this is back on the menu. Can the OP confirm this?

Offline Tony_Red

I would be surprised if she offers owo - one of the reasons I never went back for a 3rd visit. A solid punt otherwise. Lovely slim figure. She knows how to make a bloke feel on top of the world. She can look quite different depending on her make-up, hair, tan...  She also has this extra bit of skin on her labia which should be of no concern but it is a bit odd first time round.