Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real-Poppy-Couture in Liverpool  (Read 1231 times)

36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £150
Hotel in Liverpool

Arranged an on the day booking with Poppy, I managed to see her about a year ago and wanted to see her again. I turned up about 10 minutes early, text her to say I was there and was asked to wait 10 minutes. Finally managed to enter about 15 minutes later.

Her pictures are 100% accurate, great body, all natural as well. Tits are firm and a joy to play with. Pretty face, would say she isn’t English, she is Czech, very good English though. She was wearing the bright pink bra and panties in her profile pic.

Shower facilities were offered and used. Kissed a bit, this is light French kissing and not deep. After this got her undressed as quickly as possible and got on bed. Started with OWO, good technique and didn’t ignore my balls. After a while I went down on her, tasted good and was also very responsive. Then more OWO and then onto 69 followed by her sitting on my face. Then on with the protection and fucking cowgirl. Loved the site of this, she felt quite tight and once again the tits looked and felt great. Came in the bag, cleaned up and had a short chat before getting a shower and leaving. Would say I left about 10 mins late.

All in all a good punt. Great chance to fuck a pretty young woman.

Would I go again, Yes, I really need to fuck that ass.