Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco/Glasgow  (Read 1546 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Online Clattypats

External Link/Members Only  30 mins-£80

Decided on a short notice booking with Lily after trying 2 other WG's,  but to no avail...Texted her and got a relatively quick response, and was given the postcode...

Got to the street (Finnieston area) , texted, and was given the address and buzzer number..

Ground floor flat, she answered and peeked out from behind the door..Girl in pics I would say, but didn't find her that good looking in the flesh...Lookswise 5/10  I would say..Very petite with a nice enough arse, but nothing really titswise as I knew to expect from checking other reviews on here..

No drinks or shower offered...I had showered before leaving the house, so didn't bother asking...Handed over the paperwork and got undressed, as did she...

Onto the bed, and started with some kissing...I wouldn't even call it FK, and didn't think her technique was particularly good anyway...Not the freshest of breaths either so kissing didn't really bother me..Onto OWO with her attempting DT and me fingering her..69 next then on with the condom and her on top for some CG...She was enthusiastic enough..Doggy next, then prone bone(didn't even make use of the mirrors in the room, as like I said, I didn't find her that attractive) ...She mentioned during this she wanted me to Cum in her mouth, but 15 mins approx into the booking I'm not for that as I'm a one pop guy...I should probably have told her at the start, but still don't expect a WG to expect me to Cum 15 mins into a 30 min booking...

I did however feel myself on the edge so pulled out and asked her to go back to OWO, as there was less chance of me Cumming from that..After a few minutes of this, another condom on and into mish...This was about 20 mins into the booking, and I could feel myself ready to Cum again...I didn't hold back this time, as I had pretty much lost interest in the booking by now...whipped the condom off and came in her mouth, which she then deposited into a wipe, and also gave me one to clean up with...

Asked for a shower afterwards(which I always like after a booking) which she had no problem with...She went to get me a towel which was over a radiator in the hall, but then said it was damp, as was the other one...No thanks!...I was heading home anyway, so didn't bother..

Her English seemed fine, although I found her far too quiet...I like a wee bit of chat/banter during a booking...I thought about whether to give this a neutral or Neg...But when I leave a booking feeling I've squandered 80 quid, it has to be a Neg from me...60hh could have swayed me the other way slightly, but not at that, I'm afraid...I won't be back..

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 05:39:45 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review Clatty.
V useful too.
I remain unconvinced by the high volume of positives for this SP when there is a fair smattering of other opinions to the contrary.

Pity as I’m partial to Chinese and Thai etc and good ones are in short supply these days in Glasgow.

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only  30 mins-£80
I thought about whether to give this a neutral or Neg...But when I leave a booking feeling I've squandered 80 quid, it has to be a Neg from me...60hh could have swayed me the other way slightly, but not at that, I'm afraid...I won't be back..

Tbh...you've just confirmed what my first impressions about her were...having read the recent spate of reviews.

If you're charging £80 for a HH...you have to be top notch, in all departments...looks...service...personality and accommodation.

As you say Clatty...she's a £60 HH tops...with a revolving door...helpful review though. :hi:

Offline Boinky

I've been swithering but I think you just sealed it for me that it's a no.

Cheers for the review.   :thumbsup:

Online Clattypats

I know...Without being too OCD hygiene wise...No Fresh towels and no fresh breath don't really appease me at all, aswell as the couple of other issues I've stated... :thumbsdown:

Offline Oscar13

Gr8 review thx Clatty.:thumbsup: Based on other Reviews I swithered as I would like to try a Chinese or Thai girl. I'll avoid now. As Jock D says, £80 h/h has to be a top notch service in every way including no revolving door.:bomb:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:45:47 pm by Oscar13 »

Online Clattypats

Gr8 review thx Clatty.:thumbsup: Based on other Reviews I swithered as I would like to try a Chinese or Thai girl. I'll avoid now. As Jock D says, £80 h/h has to be a top notch service in every way including no revolving door.:bomb:
There is far better out there for 80hh or less even...Can provide fresh towels, whether it be their own premises, rented or hotel...Like jock has said, the service has to be top notch...Good looks, good service/accommodation,  good chat/banter...These are the girls I will repeat visit... :angelgirl:  :dancegirl:

Offline spud jizz

fuck me she's been a busy girl judging by the reviews in the last couple of months on here.
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Vanhobonk

Agree about price she would of got a better rating from me also had she been cheaper as she does what she says ,she does not have a bad attitude she just doesnt seem to have any attitude at all which i found made it difficult ti click with her .

Offline randydandy2013

Was considering her as I do fancy a go with a petite Asian girl but not so sure now especially at £80 for HH and not a top notch service. There just doesn’t seem to be any top Asian girls in Glasgow these days worth a visit.

Offline FBman78

I reviewed her as a positive based on my own experience and I have to say she doesn't automatically go into the deepthroat, even when asked however I simply thrust my cock deeper into her mouth and she seemed to like that as she got squelchy below. I think this girl is a submissive and likes being manhandled. I just wish she had said that in her profile or before the meet because it can be a bit odd just pushing her into it without much talk.  Her breath wasn't the freshest for me either and like I said in my review I have ticked her off the list, no repeat visit for me either despite the enthusiastic fuck.

Offline Topkat

At least got in the door Clatty even though it was money down the drain by the sounds of it.
Last night I got radio slience for a second time  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219134.0
Maybe dodge a bullet.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:10:07 am by Topkat »

moosehead69

There is far better out there for 80hh or less even...Can provide fresh towels, whether it be their own premises, rented or hotel...Like jock has said, the service has to be top notch...Good looks, good service/accommodation,  good chat/banter...These are the girls I will repeat visit... :angelgirl:  :dancegirl:

It’s growing harder and harder to find all
Those boxes ticked sadly

vw

Her breath wasn't the freshest for me either and like I said in my review I have ticked her off the list, no repeat visit for me either despite the enthusiastic fuck.

You forgot that on your review. 

Offline FBman78

You forgot that on your review.

Aye apologies about that bud, still stand by my rating of her based on the service. Like I say she needs instruction.  Bit bizarre that I rated her performance as a positive but I would not go back, don't usually say that.

Online Clattypats

Aye apologies about that bud, still stand by my rating of her based on the service. Like I say she needs instruction.  Bit bizarre that I rated her performance as a positive but I would not go back, don't usually say that.
I actually seen it alluded to in another review anyway, and thought it may be a "one off"...Obviously it wasn't...  :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline FBman78

I thought the same Clatty, I do like a sub girl but you know I think I will save up a couple of hundred quid and see Woofie again, she was proper clean, closest to a now retired legend Toni.

Offline J_H

Very interesting to read all the varying reviews, Pos, Neg and Neutral. Shows the value of this site.

As a provider of a Positive review I take the point that at £80.00 phh you'd be entitled to expect top class service all round.