Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna42 Sheffield incall  (Read 2916 times)

17 review(s) for Anna42 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Online mart802

I finally met up with Anna after a couple of weeks of chasing.
She flits between Sheffield and Teeside... so is not always available.

Comms are good.. she is very chatty on the phone and extremely friendly.
Once we managed to catch each other and arrange a mutually convenient time it all clicked into place.

Anna met me at an incall location at some serviced apartmentd near to the cathedral. Plenty of on street meter parking on Trippet lane etc.
Phoned her when outside.. given the apartment number. Usual procedure.

She met me slightly hidden behind the door.. but what i saw once the door was closed was very pleasing

Anna is tiny... in height and build. She was wearing stockings and heels.. and the obligatory sexy underwear. She had asked what i would like her to wear, but said it wouldnt stay on for long.
Straight away after few words we were kissing... proper kissing.. no pecking and all that rubbish. Kissing like you would your new girlfriend after a hard day at work..
She pretty much dragged me to bedroom..
More kissing and exploring, grinding, stripping.
Soon Anna has my hard cock in her mouth, she has great oral skills. Even to the point of deepthroating me.. im soon returning the favour and she making all the right noises.. soon after she is looking flustered after a little squirting episode.. lol
So then she decides after more kissing and flirting that she wants me inside her... so on with the rubber.. but she wants me in her ass.. so surely i oblige.. well, im happy so far.
After some great anal fun and more flirting we are back to oral and she wants me to cum on her face.. well thats exactpy what happened.. a faceful and a mouthfull.. as she takes a couple of pics of her all used and abused.

After a mutual clean up and another chat we get ready, pay my debts and part until next time.

30 minutes was 60 quid.. openly admits the meets generally go over time.
No charge for extras.

Anna is accurate to her pictures.. she is 45, so says she isnt as perky as some of the 20 somethings on AW etc.. but her body is tiny.. with petite tits.. a lovely pussy.. immaculate hair and makeup... and a very cheeky glint in her eye.
The apartment was immaculate.
The only quarm i have is that anna is a smoker and i did notice it. But it didnt affect the meeting.

I would certainly meet again... i would say if you are looking for a 20 year old with botox and fake tits she isnt for you. But if you want a genuine lady with no fake bits, a proper friendly nature and a wicked, down right dirty nature... she is right up your street.

https://www.adultwork.com/4629306 

17 review(s) found for Anna42 linked to in above post (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline ColdZ

Cheers for the review! only heard great things about her, will definitely give her a go  ;)

Just wondering if she lets you film the action also?

Online mart802

Cheers for the review! only heard great things about her, will definitely give her a go  ;)

Just wondering if she lets you film the action also?

She filmed some. And gave me her phone to film some.
And took discreet pics. Offered to send them me on whatsapp efter meeting.

Offline ColdZ

Cheers for the info mart! hopefully I can arrange a booking! i'm still on the waiting for a reply part  :(

Offline arthurdaley

Sounds like filth, is she easy to get hold of?

Online mart802

Sounds like filth, is she easy to get hold of?

EXACTLY CORRECT. She even admits she is.. lol.

jbpunts74

Straight onto my HL lads ... this is exactly why UKP is so good. Would probably not have spotted Anna42 otherwise, hard to pick a girl out of the crowd in Sheffield. She sounds right up my street. Thanks to the OP for the review  :)

Offline Night-Owl

Straight onto my HL lads ... this is exactly why UKP is so good. Would probably not have spotted Anna42 otherwise, hard to pick a girl out of the crowd in Sheffield. She sounds right up my street. Thanks to the OP for the review  :)

Spot on.  :hi:

She's on my list too now and will keep an eye out on her availability.

Many thanks