Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1115 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline fallentrees1321

Saw Harriet a few months ago , just been reading a lot of other reviews to get an idea of what to put in my first review .External Link/Members Only

Price : £70 for 30 mins

Comms  Perfectly good , rang her about 4 in the afternoon to see if she would still be available from 6pm onwards . She answered the phone pretty quickly , had availability discussed what I wanted made it clear what extras she did but I just wanted  a pretty vanilla GFE so it was just her listed price  . After the phone call she text me the street address of her flat with instructions to ring when outside or approaching to be let in . Her instructions are perfectly clear . I got a bit lost so she text me dead on the booking time to check I was still coming ,I rang her then to get directed in .

Location  Perfectly acceptable modern flats just off regent road in Salford   . Perfect if coming by car with plenty of anonymous  parking in the area . I came from the tram stop at cornbrook which is about 15 minutes walk . Very anonymous building so even if people are coming and going you will just blend in .

Looks  Photos on AW  are accurate . She is a curvy girl and does not try to hide this  but IMO carries it well. All in good proportion with a sizeable pair of tits .Blonde hair and I found her face quite attractive with a bit of a naughty smile .She does not plaster the make up on which is a plus to me .

Service Greeted at the door by Harriet in a black dress , heels and a cheeky smile on her face . Quickly pulled in and Into a bit of light kissing . Then I pulled the paperwork out and was asked if I wanted a shower which I took  asked if I wanted anything to drink for when I got out of the shower which I declined .

Back out and towel wrapped round me Harriet quickly pulled me in for some DFK .She is quite enthusiastic with the kissing . Then off came her black dress to reveal black lace . Onto the bed for a bit more kissing . Also remembered reading that she has sensitive nipples so I had a bit of a play with these and quickly discovered just how sensitive they are

Then as I was starting to get aroused she asked me if there was anything in particular I wanted . At this point I was quite honest and just said "ive not had a good blowjob in ages"  So down she went . Her Oral skills are very good , with plenty of attention to the balls , I am not particularly massive  but she took it quite deep  . After a while she suggested 69 so on she got for a bit of 69 . Then she went back to just giving me oral whilst retrieving a condom from the side . Said she had not quite mastered the art of putting it on with her mouth but she did give it a good go . She then slid herself on top for some cowgirl . I always did love a slick transition from oral to cowgirl .

After a while of that I told her I wanted some doggy so she climbed off and assumed the position . Brilliant view and she really does squeal quite a bit in that position . Then into missionary for a bit , she does pull you in quite a bit with her strong legs  and being given DFK in missionary was getting me going ,  I wasn't ready yet so I pulled out and lay back down . She took this as her cue to whip the condom off and give me a bit more oral but this got me pretty close as well , I think she could feel me getting close because she reminded me she does not do CIM . So we stopped for a minute then she got another condom and got back in cowgirl . At this point I was ready to finish , was about to finish inside the bag in  cowgirl when I though those tits look too good swinging about and I want to cover them . Asked her if she did tit wanks , she said she'd give it a go but she had never been that good . Lubed them up but my cock kept sliding out , so instead she give me more oral and just as I was about to finish pulled it out and let me spray on her tits .

Clean up and then offered me a drink . She can actually hold a fairly decent conversation and we chatted for a bit whilst I was getting dressed . Once I was all ready to go she gave me a quick kiss  and reminded me of the way out of the building . Did not feel at any point that she was clock watching , I am pretty certain it was longer than 30 mins .

Summary Would definitely punt again ,good comms and overall experience ,nice location ,  good attitude , willing to try things I wanted and not a clock watcher .

She does take her profile down when she is not working , when I would rather it just be listed when she is and is not available .