Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Sabrinah - Bromley  (Read 622 times)

1 review(s) for lady sabrinah (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Private Member

Been thinking about if this is a positive or neutral for a week or so... I think if it had been £60 rather than £70 for 30 minutes I would have gone with the positive, but for £70 I didn't feel I could justify the higher rating. At the end of the day the rating is subjective - I can see others rating positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What I would say is booking is very easy, Sabrinah is very friendly, her English is very good, she is very welcoming and her place is nice and clean.

Physically that is her in her profile. But unlike other Latinas she is not enhanced - bust or arse, which I prefer. She is not slim, but equally not overweight. The little extra she caries, she caries well. Facially nice without being stunning...again this is subjective.

The service I had was French kissing and OWO. The kissing was nice, but not full GFE and the OWO decent without being mind-blowing.... Completion on the body

Overall I wouldn't dismiss her as an option, but probably won't return in the near future