Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara - Edinburgh  (Read 1465 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline mrh79

Sara / Edinburgh - 15 mins for £40

External Link/Members Only

Following recent comments in a thread about Sara I thought I'd say my piece and give my opinions and thoughts on a punt about three months ago. Apologies for not posting previously but I can assure you all, this is a genuine account of events.

Prior to the punt I was somewhat dubious after reading about a punter being conned, potential drug abuse and a fairly patchy service. However more recent feedback indicated she was a good provider and I'd not read anything dubious in the last couple of years, so thought I'd give her a bash. I was somewhat curious of this girl, as she looked hot in some photos and always seemed to have her green light on when I was searching the local area.

Because of all of this I only opted for the 15 min £40 quickie. Our meet was organised by text and there was no issue with anything leading upto the punt. Her postcode led me to some flats in Leith and I messaged her once outside to get directions to the main door /buzzer. Not the nicest area in the world, but once inside it was fine and like most other bedrooms. Was able to park outside and there were no issues with discretion.

First impressions were she was a chatter box, friendly and quite scatty. Possibly not as hot as her photos ( could well be the filters she uses) but also not the worst and quite a tidy little body with good tits (enhanced). Made me feel at home right away anyway, and there was no awkwardness.

No issues with safety, hygiene l, security whilst with her. Think she said she lived in the flat which was quite believable and I saw a small dog on arrival but that got put in the room next door and didn't disturb the punt.

Kissing, cuddling, owo and Sara on top before I shot my load. Didn't seem to clock watch. I wasn't blown away by the punt, but it certainly wasn't the worst and I'd go back if I was in the area, and in the mood. Probably the only reason I haven't is that I consider there to be better options in the area. Next time I would probably extend to a half hour visit but don't think I'd go beyond that.

Only other thing I’d say is I believe her to be over the 25 yo she advertises as. You could probably add a few years onto that.

Offline DickDiver

I must have seen her 7 or 8 years ago and she would have been stretching the imagination quite a bit to be 25 even back then. Perhaps whatever she is dabbling in at any point in time gives her an appearance of being older/younger.

Offline Lothian83

Body and tits look amazing in the pics, so even slightly poorer in person would surely still be hot?

Offline bigmike32

Was tempted a while ago but after speaking to her in comms i didnt like her attitude she seemed cold and too business like.

Offline Edinburghdanny

Lothian, I thought the same. I was disappointed

Met her a few years back too, I had a good time back then. All the dodgy behaviour and robbing punters came to light around about that time on here and I decided I wouldn’t bother taking the chance again when I was in the area.
I remember her being quite accommodating back then and open to most suggestions, even let me video her sucking my cock and shooting my load on her tits.
Seem to remember her tits looked good but were rock hard back then, nice body overall though.