Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anastasia - South Kensington  (Read 1698 times)

1 review(s) for  Sexy Anastasia  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MAMSW6

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/4614752 or External Link/Members Only+

Saw this girl a couple of days ago in a well know spot in South Ken . The price was about £150ph if i recall correctly. Services were preformed as offered without any issues. Girl is pretty and well mannered and will do whatever it takes to please you. Started with OW then M, CG back to M, doggy CG. The girl was exhausted after good 35-45 non-stop pounding. She got off and took me in her mouth. Oh my...

THIS GIRL IS A QUEEN OF BLOWJOBS (self confessed), but must admit this was 9/10

If you are looking for a GFE this is the right place but would not recommend her for PSE(not on offer btw)/good pounding

1 review(s) found for  Sexy Anastasia  linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline jeezyuk

4 reviews in one day and all in the South Kensington area. Hi Sergei!

Good job posting elsewhere to make yourself look legit.

I seriously question your identity
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:31:10 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline MAMSW6

Wow, what a waste of time this was! Guy wants to genuinely post something and this is the result. What can you believe out of the lot. Maybe you get a cheeky BJ for your reviews?

Offline jeezyuk

I’m allowed to question stuff on here. If your reviews are legit, the community will disagree with me.

If they aren’t well it will be worked out. All WKs and pimps get found out eventually.

I could well be wrong though so forgive me if I am  :hi:

I’ll wait till judgement is passed

Ps. I actually hope I’m wrong because I want to see this one. She is hot

Offline bediscrete

Looks interesting OP
Her profile says OWO. Any reason why you only had OW?
Also, can you give an indication of her height/size?
Thank you.

Offline DirtyGentleman

Im no private eye but, this girl has two profiles and I have wanted to see her myself but have been weary to do so, as hot as she is, she has no reviews on ukp.
We have emailed and her prices for services on offer differ depending on what profile you messaged her on.

Her other profile
External Link/Members Only

Offline MAMSW6

TBH, no FK or OWO is the colour of her teeth. I’m very picky! Other than that she is fine. I could have sworn that I have seen her 3 years ago on Gloucester Rd and she gave me attitude for pounding her too long and hard!

With regards to height she is around 5’5.