Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Ebony Massage - Euston/Camden  (Read 789 times)

Offline tatoo1

Thanks to recent reviews meant I took some time out during a lunch break to see Lola.

Previous reviews here:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199033.0 Lola posts on Gumtree and current number is 07388 585661

As described before Lola is a Kenyan born ebony who operates out of a low rise block of flats about a 10 min walk from Euston station.

Meet:

Agreed 30min b2b for £60 over text and headed over to her place. Walked in to find a girl in her 20s. Decent sized boobs with small nipples and meaty thighs and that African booty. Face was 5/10 but she was a nice friendly girl. Massage is done on a bed with baby oil (which I hate).

The massage was pretty rubbish and for me zero benefit. However she seems willing to take instructions and so she performed some reach unders and cc swipes to keep me interested. Even then it was clear she didn’t know what she was doing. Flipped over after 10-15mins and the massage was just as bad. She started to move her tits up and down my body for b2b but don’t expect full body slides. She keeps her knickers on but was happy for me to grab her ass and have a play. Her HR technique was also lacking and so I had to stick my cock in between her boobs and finish things off.

Quick shower and I was out the door within the 30mins.

She may get better over time but I dont think I’ll be investing, so I’m out. Not a negative but neutral as she is polite and willing to take instructions. If more was on offer I expect I’d be the one putting all the effort in.

Offline sparkus

Yeah, I scored it Positive but my experience wasn't that different from yours.