Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Bollocksy 69 Victoria, London  (Read 5250 times)

8 review(s) for Monica Bollocksy 69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6984270) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Heph

Monica Bollocksy 69 
Victoria, London

External Link/Members Only

That which we call a rose,
by any other word would smell as sweet;
so Bollocksy would, were she not Bollocksy call'd,
retain that dear perfection which she owes
without that title. Bollocksy, doff thy name.

Comms
Straightforward and comprehensible: all that could be asked.

A short stroll south east of Victoria Station, on one of the more bustling streets, there's a nondescript, rather tatty entrance to the what appears to be a 'working flat'. The doorbell was out of order and two minutes wait began to stretch out to my increasing irritation. It was some comfort that everyone in view seemed preoccupied and I was felt inconspicuous enough. It's the kind of oversight which I often associate with poor or inattentive service; and I accordingly prepared for disappointment. I have the impression, perhaps mistaken, that her partner is on site, and stays downstairs whilst she leads you up to the first floor. Perhaps he can fix the doorbell in between episodes of his Breaking Bad box-set.

Also: the bathroom is barely adequate and really quite grotty. The shower was just about on the point of breaking apart; so much so that I wasn't confident it would last the day.

Monica
Medium height, slender, mid 40's with dyed deep red hair - and quite pale, I thought, at least for a Brazilian - even one who has been resident in the UK for 25 years. The current profile pictures are an accurate representation of her, and if someone later appends a few pics beneath this review, I'll happily verify again. Her face is a peculiar mix of slutty-prole and something else which is to my eyes is altogether very appealing and attractive. Her body is that of a naturally slim person, and in very good condition, marred for me only by some tattoos, which I dislike in general, but which are increasingly hard to avoid.  Those who insist on larger, firm, perky and puffy-nippled boobs, should look elsewhere - because hers are the antithesis of all that you seek. This was no obstacle to me and what I sought.

Attitude & Service
She was personable, relaxed, cheerful and engaging; I warmed to her immediately. We eased ourselves into a closer flow; she kissing without reserve, and before long, I found myself underneath her and feasting my eyes and mouth on her. Those who appreciate larger labia will savour hers: I could scarcely breathe for lust, and caught myself thinking that suffocation by face-fuck seemed as good a way as any to go, if it came to it. By turns she reciprocated: there was a moment where I was concerned that she had pushed herself too far, nose sunk deep and throat full, but sounds of gratification distracted me and I was lost again.

I recall remarking on her athleticism and fitness, and the enthusiasm with which she thrust herself into whichever twist we flung ourselves, but which I think would mostly have consisted of me demanding that she sit atop, facing one way then another, and grind herself relentlessly, ever harder against me, whilst I lechered happily away and admired the show. It was a hot day and we both worked up a healthy sweat; I can't recall where and how the denouement unfolded, very probably in her mouth, but I do remember feeling exhilarated and content; pleased that I had gone out of my way to see her.

Summary & conclusion
I'd paid £180 for an hour - of course one can always pay less, but I felt I'd been in very charming company and had enjoyed myself tremendously. I'd have preferred to stay for longer but her price for longer durations is merely a multiple of her hourly rate, rather than, more typically, at a discount. Furthermore, 90 minute bookings are actively poor value, being more expensive, pro rata than 1 or 2 hours - and that's just plain old peculiar.

Mindful that woman of a certain age and build are very much my thing, I commend her and look forward to my own repeat visits.

That said, Bollocksy; even allowing for being a memorable marketing thang, it's a shocker of a name: truly terrible.

Offline S_holmes

Nice review  :thumbsup: if a bit ‘West8’....

She always looks very up for it in her filmed adventures..sorely tempted...

Even more so now! Ta

Offline claretandblue

an enthusiastic fuck but too old and sweaty to be charging those rates imo

Offline Heph

Perhaps worth noting, despite this review's age (2018), that as per my more recent comments linked here -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368507.msg3783818#msg3783818
... the original AW link in this 2018 review appears to have long since expired, evidently after having been sold and transferred in the meantime, to someone called Lucy Creampie, who is entirely unknown to me, and in any event no longer on  AW. Also nb, that the images at the head of this review, at time of writing, are not of Ms Bollocksy.

After a leave of absence, presumably connected with her recentish boob-job, this appears to be her current AW page: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 02:56:25 am by Heph »

Offline PilotMan

Also nb, that the images at the head of this review, at time of writing, are not of Ms Bollocksy.

The first three images aren't her, however since I have now indexed her new AW ID to this review, the second set of images are taken from her new AW profile.

Offline Heph

The first three images aren't her, however since I have now indexed her new AW ID to this review, the second set of images are taken from her new AW profile.

Well done, and thank you  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

I've sent her couple emails several months apart trying to arrange a booking, but she's read and hasn't replied back, so gonna give up on trying to see her.

I guess my only option would be to get some courage and go to phoenix party

Offline PilotMan

I've sent her couple emails several months apart trying to arrange a booking, but she's read and hasn't replied back, so gonna give up on trying to see her.

I guess my only option would be to get some courage and go to phoenix party

Probably because..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Offline Bloodymary

I’ve also found the pricing quite strange as you can see Monica at Phoneix for 160 for 2 hours and yet she’s charging £300 an hour on a 1-2-1 with additional charge for A levels

Offline Heph

Yes, I remember something similar from some time ago - her pricing for 90 minutes was more expensive (absolutely and pro-rata) than for longer >2hr bookings. Much as I wanted to see her again, it was a pricing quirk which put me off doing so.

I see her rates are now £300 / £450 / £600 for 1hr/90m/2hrs. This is at least consistent pricing.

Offline Jeffpike

Some of the best sex I've ever had years ago. Her squirting was immense. £300 is too much. She must be 52/53

Offline MCullen71

She was at one point the absolute game-changer for me. Best sex and horniest woman. I think she's 49 currently. Real shame she didn't really come back solo after Lockdowns. Can't be arsed with the Phoenix scrums. Found myself a beer alternative now though.