Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyJayne 95 - Salford  (Read 1299 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only

fee £70 - nothing extra to pay - so in my opinion a bargain !!!
exchanged a few texts and found her apartment block in Salford Quays easily enough
invited straight up and entered Emily's apartment through an unlocked door to discover a scantily clad blonde who is very attractive
very nice athletic body with well toned thighs - but more of them later  :thumbsup:
Emily appeared very friendly chatty and comfortable and after a bit of small talk stripped naked in front of me - i think she has a fantastic body
i removed my clothes and dispensed with the offer of a shower as i had just had one
Emily moved straight into OWO which was excellent
soon it was time to cover up and Emily mounted me and gave me a good ride - those muscular thighs - toned at the gym - came in very useful as she bounced energetically away
moved seamlessly into the doggy position where I was able to admire her fine ass
I had read about her liking of anal but before I had a chance to enquire Emily informed me that she fancied some anal and that I should go for it
so a little bit of ball tickling from her just to ensure I was rock hard and into her arse I went
a great session of anal banging ensued with Emily enjoying it as much as me
finished off with CIM which Emily partly swallowed and partly dribbled back out onto my cock - with a little tickle of her tongue

so it was a very enjoyable punt with an attractive girl who obviously loves anal - will deffo return

Offline Briddy

Good review OP. Are her pictures pretty accurate I've read that she's a little bigger than pictures suggest. Although I'll still probably go and see her regardless

Offline davey.edwards1969

In my opinion her profile pictures are spot on
I wouldn't say Emily is stick thin but neither is she overweight
She has a cracking 23 year old body and is very friendly and accommodating if you know what I mean  ;)
i would suggest you go and check her out yourself and if you are disappointed then feel free to criticise me on here
But I bet you won't be  :wacko: lol

Offline Durch69

Thanks for the review might just have to book 👍🏻

midlandz_boy88

shes touring midlands soon, wndering weather to book her, dress size is she a 8 or 10. as if 12 then its no for me. also facially whats she like

Offline malu999

In my opinion her profile pictures are spot on

I've been exceptionally lazy getting round to reviewing this SP, went to see her some months ago before she got her new apartment, was a brunette back then. She had a bit of muffin top going on around the waistline then but hardly a chubster. Oh and @ midlandz_boy88 - I found her to be pretty facially but this is always subjective.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 10:48:54 pm by malu999 »

bigmasterwill

Yeah I think she has nice face too... so much so ive already been back :lol: . She always looks and smells great for me. Would recommend.