Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky-Lore/Sweet=Love Croydon July 2017  (Read 275 times)

1 review(s) for Kinky-Lore (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
1 review(s) for Sweet=Love (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Londonstyle

This will be a bad review as I regret that I wasted my money also changed my outlook on Romania girl from croydon. As I have read a couple of reviews on here saying to avoid But this was my first punt so I had to learn the hard way I guess.

Was out one night decided to see what girl I could find in croydon tonight came across this profile External Link/Members Only

Now the first warning sign was lore blocked people from seeing her reviews second and (I found this out when I got home) is she has two profiles on aw External Link/Members Only

Called lore up arranged to meet  her everything was going well up until  now, first this was not an descret area on a busy road next to a couple of food shops one being a fish and chips shop I knocked on the door.

She open the door & she looked amazing  :thumbsup:great body big ass face looked great aswell, inside the house was very clean aswell we walked to the bedroom sorted out paper work £80 30mins.

I said owo as it state On her profile it says owo but lore said she doesn't do these services, she adds  things like oral on her profile  just to get more customers just to shot them down when they arrive, ow she seemed bored and uninteresred so was i from her efforts so  I said doggy, she bent over and as I said before she has a nice ass  :D this is where it got weird she seemed to get mad and shouting things like " go faster stop that hurts" on repeat but moaning of enjoyment it was like she was the chick from exorcist  :wacko: as this was my first punt I had finish  :dash:

She got on for cowgirl  and it was the same shouting "hurry up and cum" I said to her what's your problem then she didn't say anything anything after that  just had an angry look on her face in cowgirl External Link/Members Only

So I said doggy to see that nice again and finished after I was getting changed its like someone flipped a switch and she was back  to normal being friendly so i left the house confused  :unknown:
Got some fish and chips  :thumbsup:

Overall bad punt  will not see lore/regan macneil  again a shame she has a great body and face

Ow- no efforts
Body and face - great
Sex- was weird but the view from doggy was great
Location-on a busy road surrounded by shops