Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxxSweetCandyxxxx Croydon  (Read 1163 times)

5 review(s) for xxxxSweetCandyxxxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Londonstyle

I had a day off so decided to see what was available, now I have been eyeing SweetCandy's profile for while just based on owo & Cim with no extra's  :thumbsup:. Side note this happend in May.

Only bad thing I say about this punt was her picking up the phone,I  started calling her around 12 pm no answer so decided to space out call in half an hour  to hour eventually she picked up around 3, she said "i just woke up"  :dash: anyway  arranged to meet I got the address then went on my way.

Her place was discreet also not difficult to find i knocked on the door was the same girl from the pictures  ahttps://ci.adultwork.com/f/4492327_1.jpg answed (always a good sign)
I would say shes 5 ft 4 I'm 5 ft 9 she has a decent body and her face looked gd her hair was half shaved compared to the picture above very friendly smiles a lot got good banter.

Sorted out paper work £90  60mins off with  clothes she got right in to owo which was great a lot of eye contact, moaning,spit  and she can go deep i enjoyed that, slipped on the condom flipped her over for doggy, not to brag i got a big dick she didnt complain took length well if anything to my surprise she did alot of dirty talking  :D and  moaning that wasnt fake, only downside was a scar line on her back down to her ass I wasn't sure if work was done or not.

Asked her to go on top but she said she couldn't because of surgery for that scar line I was talking about, i didn't ask her what for just carried on to missionary now what impressed me was she is quite flexible at one stage I had her leg on my shoulder and her leg was level with her head I reckon if she didn't have surgery I could of got her leg behind her head  :lol: finished with owo/cim again a lot of moaning, sucking, kissing my head saying ( cum baby cum) which sounded hot then i cim she kepted sucking i almost  tapped out  :timeout:.

Overall great punt will see candy again

Oral - great can tell she likes giving head
Sex - great dirty talking  can take length  flexible aswell
Body - minus the scars   was decent
Face and personality  - good she smiles alot and is very friendly

Offline dwightschrute

Whereabouts in Croydon? Hope she's close to a station

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Whereabouts in Croydon? Hope she's close to a station

I'm not Londonstyle, but she works in a hotel in South Croydon.

I wanted to meet her last week. She told me the hotel she works in requires her coming down and getting me, and that involved walking past reception. I wasn't comfortable with that, so I didn't go through with it

I contacted her again, a couple of days ago, and she said she's still at the hotel (it's close to the station).

Online pumps

I'm not Londonstyle, but she works in a hotel in South Croydon.

I wanted to meet her last week. She told me the hotel she works in requires her coming down and getting me, and that involved walking past reception. I wasn't comfortable with that, so I didn't go through with it

I contacted her again, a couple of days ago, and she said she's still at the hotel (it's close to the station).

Yup I've visited a few of these run down hotels over the years in South Croydon where the girl collects you, the reception staff are usually south asains ( just sayin ) and they eye ball the fuck out of you entering and exiting.

Online LLPunting

Yup I've visited a few of these run down hotels over the years in South Croydon where the girl collects you, the reception staff are usually south asains ( just sayin ) and they eye ball the fuck out of you entering and exiting.

Just jealousy that you can afford to fuck who you choose.