Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy Amy, Sheffield.  (Read 2246 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Night-Owl

External Link/Members Only

Hi all

So a review from me.

First off, I hand not seen this girls proof image on AW if I had, I wouldn't have attended.

The short story:

Amy is an absolute moose.
Shit covered blow job, couldn't get me off if I booked her for a month.

Comms and venue etc.

Amy was available to do short notice last week when I found myself with an afternoon free. Contact via AW and phone call for address was going well.

Arrived and nearly walked but my balls were blue and the girl was in front of me. Location is a house just off Sheffield parkway near the asda. Venue was very clean to be fair.

Girl: She's a bend her over and think of England job. She's looks much older in her face than you'd expect, but her body is actually pretty good. I decided I'd stay when she walked away from the door and I could see her arse. Which is lush.

Service :

Poor. Owo was basically a hand job and despite my hand on her head she ignored and resisted gentle encouragement to suck.

Bag on and bent her over to completion. Got out the door with 5 mins of time remaining. I wasn't interested and she sure as hell wasn't.

So, In short, avoid avoid avoid.

If the service was good this would have been a neutral but it was so poorly done and the fact I'd rather crack one off thinking about Dianne Abbott is should speak volumes.

£50 for 30 mins of regret.  :scare:

Offline Dick Cheese

Never seen her myself but can't see how she stays in business with service like this.She can't possibly have any repeat clients

Offline sheffielder

At one point I was tempted as she has a banging ass in her photos.. Just to many poor reviews.  She has also lost a large amount of weight  :scare:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I did a review recently on her for a visit I did a few months ago. She was shit then too. I was stunned by how she looked. But not in a good way. Her face just didn't seem to match her body. Her figure is fine.... but her face looked so much older that the whole look was just odd.
It's had to find a decent girl at short notice in Sheffield. In Amy's case, it seems that word has got out about how shit she really is and her phone is starting to get a layer of dust. I should have guessed something wasn't right when a girl with a good looking body, doing a £40/ half hour deal is still available immediately. Even when I'd explained that I was still driving up to Sheffield she said she was still free. Evidently I was the only mug booking her that day.
Considering just how much free time she has, it's strange that she tries to rush everyone back out of the door. She has time to really do a good job and even run over time if needed. Instead she just seems to want the cash and the punter gone.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I did a review recently on her for a visit I did a few months ago. She was shit then too. I was stunned by how she looked. But not in a good way. Her face just didn't seem to match her body. Her figure is fine.... but her face looked so much older that the whole look was just odd.
It's had to find a decent girl at short notice in Sheffield. In Amy's case, it seems that word has got out about how shit she really is and her phone is starting to get a layer of dust. I should have guessed something wasn't right when a girl with a good looking body, doing a £40/ half hour deal is still available immediately. Even when I'd explained that I was still driving up to Sheffield she said she was still free. Evidently I was the only mug booking her that day.
Considering just how much free time she has, it's strange that she tries to rush everyone back out of the door. She has time to really do a good job and even run over time if needed. Instead she just seems to want the cash and the punter gone.
I've never been to book her, but I have met her at Old Bluebelles a few times, never found her attractive especially compared to other girls working there that said her body is nice, I think she is a heavy smoker which may explain the skin.

Offline mart802

I work within the RLD...
And i have a feeling i saw her out on the street the other day. Looked stunning from the back... short dress.. stockings.... heels... so unlike the others... then turned around and had this old haggered lady head on... was so weird.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I work within the RLD...
And i have a feeling i saw her out on the street the other day. Looked stunning from the back... short dress.. stockings.... heels... so unlike the others... then turned around and had this old haggered lady head on... was so weird.
Possible, but I thought she was married to the owner of Bluebelles.

Offline DeviantDan

I’m really glad for the reviews here about her.

Saw her profile a while back and thought she had a cracking figure and good for the money.

Then I saw her face on here..... :manhater:

Looks aren’t always everything if the punt is good though, Starlight Sugar was one of the best punts I had and she was even cheaper, depends on the attitude a lot and personality.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Saw her profile a while back and thought she had a cracking figure and good for the money.

Looks aren’t always everything if the punt is good though, Starlight Sugar was one of the best punts I had and she was even cheaper, depends on the attitude a lot and personality.

Hi, If your glad on reading the reviews oh here why don’t you put a few on ?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Starlight Sugar - now she was a great girl. I had some of my best bookings with her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Then I saw her face on here
..... :manhater:

Do her from behind problem solved.

I had a good time with Starlight , but not everyone did. I think you need to know what you want and be prepared to take it slow, subservient not submissive, she is a great girl and in my opinion a hottie, but if you were say a first time punter I think you would struggle with her. One size doesn't fit all.

Offline Night-Owl

Do her from behind problem solved.

I had a good time with Starlight , but not everyone did. I think you need to know what you want and be prepared to take it slow, subservient not submissive, she is a great girl and in my opinion a hottie, but if you were say a first time punter I think you would struggle with her. One size doesn't fit all.

With just a bit more effort shed have been gold and probably a regular for me.

But a mattress on the floor might as well be a lass on my van floor or car seat etc.

Still she did what she did with gusto, that's a rare thing I've come to realise.

Hopefully she'll return eh?

Offline west end

Have to agree Starlight was a really good punt, shame she finished