Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dianna, Hounslow Parlour '447'  (Read 7840 times)

Offline drwho

Tried out a cheap parlour in Hounslow, thanks to Sash and SWLondon for the tip on this place.
447 Gt West Rd, Hounslow
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21049.0

Funds are becoming depleted already this month, so I wanted a £40 experience which I went into with low expectations but an open mind.

Did a recee last week and got the parade of girls before making an exit, and things seemed encouraging enough. Thanks to Sash's report I'd lowered my expectations to not include DFK and probably not RO for the £40. I'd had a decent GFE meet with 'Hot Sissy'last night, so this was purely recreational rather than for theraputic or spiritual reasons :)

Locked up my bike on the heavily pot holed dirt track side road that leads to the premises.
If you're looking for reassurance- remember the address is 4-4-7, then spot the signs and rope lights around a narrow decked area leading up a flight of wooden stairs to the 1st floor entrance.

A couple of blokes had just passed me so I was hoping they wouldn't pick the best girls.

We were lead to separate bedrooms for the parades in private. I stuck my head outside the door after a while to check who the others had chosen, and wasn't too disappointed that she was off the menu for me.

There were 4 girls, all reasonable looking for the money, but I went for the slimmest who I remembered as the highlight from the recee. I hope I remembered the name correctly- Pretty sure it was Dianna. It definitely began with a D anyway. She returned to the room and I gave her £40.

I requested a shower and toilet. I sensed this was probably an unusual request for a punter at this place, but I always enjoy it more feeling fresh, and hopefully gets a few brownie points with the girl if you're clean (even if she isn't!)
The shower request definitely threw them a bit as there wasn't even a shower head fitted to the hose, but this was sorted for me, then went through the scalding/tepid/scalding routine with the electric shower.

Back in the room I asked Dianna her nationality. She said Italian, but I thought Hungarian was more likely. Seemed fairer skin/hair than Romanians I've met anyway
Nice slim young girl in a figure hugging short dress. Said she was 24 and this seemed credible.

She undressed and got me on the bed for a bit of covered oral. I could tell the frills on offer were likely to be fairly restricted. Her sucking was ok enough for a few seconds.
She then lay down and probably expected me to stick it in, but I thought I'd have a good look at her pussy and cautiously explored the possibility of giving her some oral. I could smell it strongly enough, but that's not always such a bad thing to me.

I started to lap at her pussy expecting a demand for more money, but she was making encouraging sounds so I carried on. This went on a bit which I quite enjoyed, then things took an unexpected turn.

After a normal start she started getting into it a bit more, helping me with the motion by moving her crotch up and down in sympathy with my tongue. Nice to have a positive reaction at this stage.
This quickly escalated to her vigorously grinding herself up and down not just my tongue, but over my nose and down past my chin.
She was really going for it. Almost aggressively so. Quite possessed. I took in the moment and tried to keep up. Considered putting a finger up her ass as she seemed to be getting turned on and I quite fancied doing it, but realised my fingernails were in need of trimming so didn't risk it.
I was getting a fair bit of abrasion on my face from the crotch stubble, but this was a bit of a special unexpected  moment so I resigned myself to possibly having some soreness later.

I hoped she would cum, but it seemed like this didn't actually happen.
Somehow the oral came to a standstill after several minutes and she moved her position around, before resting in doggy.

Dianna's arse is in a great condition, with a slim waist and back and long slender legs.
Enjoyed nice tight doggy, and thought I might as well keep going as I'd spent a fair amount of the time already so needed to finish soon.
Came in doggy within a couple of minutes or so, which seemed to surprise Dianna a bit, but I'd intended to cum soon on this one.

We lay down and started to feel a little more tender toward each other. Still kissing on lips was off limits, but was able to kiss and stroke around her body, and got the odd stroke back from her in return.
Started sucking and rubbing her pussy again, this time without her pistoning up and down my face, but she twisted around and gave me a nice view and access.

Could hear her phone beep - signalling the end (or close to it) and gave it a few moments longer before getting up and taking the condom off

A cheap and cheerful booking at an interesting place. Major drawback would be the lack of kissing. Could find myself going back a few times considering the rates.

charming_red

Good review dr, glad you had a good time. Seems a good price for a quick shag.

Is the place run by an EE madam?

Was the place busy? Being a discreet person I'm always apprehensive about seeing other punters.

Offline drwho

On the reccee there was a grey haired Slovak old guy on duty. Last night a slightly younger EE woman
I wasn't too fussed about being seen by the other 2 punters, but the Maid whisked me away to a separate room, so discreet enough. Not so discreet if like me you walk out Bollock naked across the hall from the shower though...

Must admit I have slight reservations about hanging around this dark muddy back road for too long.

£40 is for just 20mins btw, but didn't feel rushed.

charming_red

Thanks.
Don't think I like the idea of dealing with an old dude. What was your impression of the girls' attitude when parading? Enthusiastic, aversion or afraid?

Offline drwho

The old dude just let's you in and gets the girls out. You pay the girl, and she sees you out afterwards.
Girls were generally enthusiastic enough. Last time I got a kiss on both cheeks from Diana, which made me think I'd probably choose her on my return.

I wouldn't expect any of them to speak much English (though this can be used as a convenient excuse, as I got a bit nosey and tried to find a bit more about her situation)

Offline airways14

where exactly is this place on the great west road?

Offline scottyboy2010

Opposite the Park hotel, behind the parade of shops. The alleyway entrance is not on the Great West Road itself.

Search for the address on Google Maps, it gives you the right location

charming_red

Being through a back alley, is the flat and the rooms clean?

Hoping for an ethusiastic service should I visit! I'm just a little worried sometimes that the girls are not coerced, but doing this willingly.

sash

hey Drwho, great you found a girl to your liking :)
I think the girls change on monthly basis.
I only go there late at night if I need a punt and an indie not available.
dont expect GFE, as price is pretty low.

Offline airways14

Thanks, may have to check it out. Do you guys think this is the best place in the area?

sash

no, not the best place around but for a quick fuck, £40 is bad. dont expect GFE.
better place might be fantasy of Hounslow
both these places have wide choice of girls. Your bound to like one girl out of 3-4 there.

solo traveler

First post on this forum.
I just walked to 447 Great West Road yesterday, and saw nothing but a hotel. Very disappointed.
Does this parlour still exist right now in 2017?

Offline Turtle1

You're looking at a 3 year old post. You should of checked before just turning up.  :dash:

Offline drwho

Funny seeing this old post again.

I checked my records and can confirm I got the urge to return to this place in October 2014. They'd previously given me a phone number and I called ahead to be texted a new location, not far from Osterley tube, a few streets off the Great West Road. Had a similar line up and chose a young and good looking girl called Francesca who I remember had lovely large natural tits. She said she was Italian, but I wasn't so convinced.
She was fairly miserable from what I remember and was one of those punts which left me feeling like I shouldn't be there. I remember asking the girl about her situation desparately trying to reassure myself she wasn't being held under duress.
Not terrible but negative enough an experience for me to delete the phone number from my records I'm afraid.