Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh previously saskia and sara  (Read 482 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TKovac

External Link/Members Only

Been a couple of years but realised I hadn't ever posted a review of the dafty so here we go.

Been to see her twice so clearly the first one wasn't to bad. That said her time keeping was horrendous and kept me waiting for almost 45 mins the first time. Why did I hang about well at the time she was over a pub and the footy was on so I sat and had a beer while she got ready/finished blowing the previous punter

On the first occasion the visit was clearly to her normal abode. Second time similar but the flat was a tip. Clothes and stuff all over the shop. The bed actually broke during the punt. Now I  good but I ain't that good. So clearly just a cheap bolt hole.

Lass her self pleasant enough totaly scatty but willing to please. Provided all services requested
Second time felt like doing her arse so had enquired in advance got the usual bullshit about "we will see" she gave it ago but lass was clearly struggling so I decided to stop (bed being broken and at a funny angle probably didn't help)

Physically she is like her pictures more plane Jane far fide than elite cuntreasan she was marketing herself at. Tits are pretty poor bolt ons but figure is nice and as mentioned the lass is keen to please if slightly erratic.

Cost wise I think she was around the 130 Mark

Never went back for a third visit and the post about being a robber didn't supprise me as seemed to be on a bit of a downward trajectory between the two meets I had.

Hopefully sorted herself out now and getting her head on straight.

Appologies not reviewing earlier was sure I had but now realise I never actually did
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac