Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian beauty... Katya+NaughtyGirlXXX in Aberdeen  (Read 927 times)

17 review(s) for Katya NaughtyGirlXXX (12 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by bushman]
8 review(s) for NAUGHTY KATIAXX (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by bushman]

Offline bushman

This Russian beauty been to Aberdeen and am I glad I visited her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arrived at her rented room/accommodation, the place was close to the station, have seen some other polish girls at the same premises. She will be back in Aberdeen in a weeks’ time!

This girl she’s up my street.
Offered a shower which I took.
The lady herself was nice and fresh on arrival, must have showered minutes before I made my acquaintance.
Looks 8/10 very good looking, probabily one of the most attractive girls I've ever had the chance to fuck,pity I had to pay for it..
Body 8/10 lovely pear shaped boobs with responsive nipples, legs of a ballet dancer.
Breath/Teeth 6.5/10 nothing – she’s a hot next door type, nice bundle of wavey hair.
Pussy 6/10 Tasted fresh.
Eagerness to please 7/10 – No issues with directions or commands.
Service: 7/10 OWO, CIM and sex in a couple of positions,
Conversation: 6/10. She should work on her language skills.
£130 for 45 minutes.
Round 1 : DFK(to short for my likening ),OWO(tried to DF) , 69 then CIM.
Round 2: OWO, CG, reverse CG and doggie and missionary where I filled the bag.

Some chap said she is a bit heavy…  :dash: :dash: heavy my arse. This girl is as naturally perfect as they come. Pure woman!  Only time you notice cellulite is when she grinds her pussy in you during reverse CG.

She likes to keep your dick clean, personally I don’t her dick cleaning routine is that excessive, when she’s back in Aberdeen in a week’s time I will be at her door!

Her previous profile:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:23:39 am by bushman »

Offline Clattypats

Some chap said she is a bit heavy…  :dash: :dash: heavy my arse. This girl is as naturally perfect as they come. Pure woman! 
Do your own review...You shouldn't be comparing your review to someone else's...That's for punters to make their own minds up... :hi:

Offline bushman

Do your own review...You shouldn't be comparing your review to someone else's...That's for punters to make their own minds up... :hi:

Clatty I am the OP so this is my review.  :hi:
And this the thread I refered to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219956.msg2226922#msg2226922