Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishMolly - Bayswater  (Read 2217 times)

16 review(s) for Englishmolly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Guy Punter

External Link/Members Only

After having read several positive reviews on here about EnglishMolly I decided to arrange a meet.

Comms: Excellent, spoke on the phone very polite and friendly was asked to make a booking through AW. One that was done she text me her post code.

Location: Flat in Bayswater (nearest tube Bayswater, Queensway and Old Oak). No problems with discreetness, I think the road is a dead end so not lots of through traffic. Easy to find and didn't feel self conscious at all. 

Molly: I had requested that she wear black stockings and a short skirt or dress and she did not disappoint, the crutchless panties was a nice touch. She has a very sexy figure and very easy on the eyes as well. Molly is very friendly and made me feel welcome straightway, once the paperwork was out of the way I took a shower.

Once showered Molly didn't hesitate to start the encounter with some passionate kissing with lots of tongue, and I mean lots of tongue. She is very tall in her heels and she asked if she should take them off but I insisted she kept them on while we stood, it was a massive turn on. Eventually we fell on to the bed where she started OWO and as has been said by other she is very good at it, very wet and sloppy and kept a lot of eye contact. A lot of of the OWO was without the use of her hands and after a while she asked if I wanted the condom or for her to carry on and I said that this was so good for her to carry on, she laughed and carried on enthusiastically. I was worried that I was about to come so pulled her closer to me kissed her and then went down on her with some RO.   

She was very fresh and clean and seemed very receptive to my tongue and finger, I could have carried on for ages but i was gagging to fuck her now but Mr Happy need a little bit more encouragement to get hard again which Molly was only willing to do.

Once I was back to fully attention on went the condom and I asked to be on top, there was lots of kissing (lots of tongue) and at one point she even wrapped her legs around me. I was contemplating another position but her willingness to be passionate got the better of me and I started hammering her till I came.

Afterwards Molly offered me a drink and turned out to be really easy to talk to, I am not one that can usually go for a second round so it was great to sit around and chat for a while. She has a great sense of humour and there was no clock watching and I over stayed my 1 hour but was never made to feel that time is up and I should leave.

This was a great GFE and I definitely look forward to seeing her again real soon.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 01:06:56 pm by Guy Punter »

Offline king tarzan

When I saw her the kissing was smoking hot 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅 10/10... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

Thanks OP. Could you describe her facially a little bit more? Thanks

Offline king tarzan

Thanks OP. Could you describe her facially a little bit more? Thanks

Looks a bit like Sandra Bullock facially.
Nice tall slim smooth body..

Dfk galore!!!! 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Great owo till cim.. 1 of the best I've ever had..

Definitely top flight premier league service!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ars.mav

Great review. She looks like a GEM!!

Offline Guy Punter

Nice tall slim smooth body.

I have no idea how to describe a face but that is a pretty damn spot on description now that I think about it. I did think she reminded me of someone.

Offline jeezyuk

Nice tall slim smooth body..

Dfk galore!!!! 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Great owo till cim.. 1 of the best I've ever had..

Definitely top flight premier league service!

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

She said she doesn’t do half hour punts which is a shame. I tend to conserve cash that way and also found recently, after the first pop I just want a massage and a nap lol
Gone are my golden days of several pops at phoenix. Might give her a miss at 150£/hour
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:33:20 am by jeezyuk »