Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House on Chinbrook Road  (Read 235 times)

Snowstormer

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she's on AW as well, couldn't find her profile to post a link.

Comms
Maid handles the comms. I texted to ask for what's offered and got a text back almost immediately with the postcode and nothing else.
Rang when I was in the area, maid picked up quickly and got the house number.

House
Big house which has a drive way and paper plastered on all the windows.
Knocked and maid opened, asked me to go to a specific room. Went to the room and after about 2mins of waiting the WG turns up in that specific outfit.

Paper work
Exchanged paper work; I don't usually question all the services offered because I'm generally just after a hard pounding.
She disappeared and came back after about 3 mins, I could hear her talking to the maid. Found this is a bit annoying but again was on a mission so let it go.
30mins for £60

WG
Pictures are accurate, her arse is sexy, fake tits (goes without saying), clean but shitty attitude.

Main event
Tried to make small talk but she pretended not to understand but told me she's doing English lessons and listens to Metallica  :music:
Both stripped then she got the CD for OW; she does give a good BJ. After about 1 min, took her into missionary for about 2mins.
She seemed disinterested so switched it up into doggy so that I couldn't see her bored face.
Gave her a hard pounding for about about 5mins then she said she was tired lol.
It all went downhill from here. She then got into missionary which I don't enjoy unless DFK is involved.
Started to lose my stiffy so asked her to give a HJ which was so lacklustre.
I then flipped her on her stomach and spread her legs with her laying flat arse up. Pounded away for about 3mins and she said she was tired and complained that I don't come quick.
I lost my boner and decided to call it a day because of her attitude; blue balled  :bomb:

Summary

The house has many girls wish I didn't end up with this one because she's basically lazy/perhaps working too hard in which case she shouldn't be.
I wouldn't recommend.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 01:06:43 pm by Snowstormer »