Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty 99999 - London Bridge  (Read 1342 times)

31 review(s) for Pretty99999 (24 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Clickie

Link: External Link/Members Only

Have been thinking for a while to also contribute to the group, but always nervous about my writing skills :-) But finally, my new year resolution is coming to life (exactly 9 months late). Starting with already a well-reviewed one, so if I miss the fine details, you guys wont be too harsh on me.

Communication:
Had sent a text message early morning to arrange for the same day. Got the reply in reasonable time and meeting arranged. I eventually was running late but the change was well accommodated.

Small apartment complex close to London bridge, next to a pub but entrance door is on another street. Flat seemed nice, the room felt a bit cramped with a bed and a massage table but not too bad.

The girl
Overall good looking, nice body, great handful boobs. Not exactly toned (as there is a bit of tummy fat), but so am I :-).

Services:
Had done some research already. Handed over £120 for 60mins, assisted shower, HJ, B2B, massage, 2 pops

The event:
I was a little nervous at the entrance as some suggested she can come to pick you up in quite skimpy clothes and its easily visible outside from the glass entrance door to the building. But she came down the stair quite normally dressed, took me to her 1st floor flat and straight to the room.
Sorted to out the paperwork, stripped and moved into the shower, first time for assisted shower. Lots of soap and lots of tit sucking and rubbing. She didnt seem to keen with my hands wandering downstairs. Asked her to relieve my boner while int he shower which was expertly done.

Dried off and then on to the table face down for a good medium pressure massage. the massage was good (though not the best I have had). B2B started on the back and then flipped over. Honestly after the first pop I was more interested in enjoying the massage. After a while she took out the rubber and started the covered BJ. Took a while and she must have been exhausted (2nd pops don't come by too easily). So started an oily HJ while my hands roamed around her body. Finally, I popped. Cleaned up, had another shower to get rid of the oil and out of the place in 1hr.

All of this was good, but I rate it as neutral for the following reasons:
* I would have preferred if she had shown some raunchiness. She was smiling but somehow I couldn't sense a connection. There was a sort of indifference/coldness during the session
* I could sense she typing on her phone while I was face down

If we had a slightly different rating scale (Negative-Neutral-Positive-V.Positive) then I would have been positive.

All in all was a good punt but I would likely not visit again.