Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Ilisha - Morpeth  (Read 10004 times)

Offline insertmindhere

External Link/Members Only

After some mention of her on here, I took a chance (no reviews, until now). While for some the price (£100 1hr) be on the high side, I will start by saying it was money well spent.
Communicating with her was via text and was faultless; initially it looked as though it was not meant to be, my and her availability did not sync (mostly my doing, due to my extremely limited spare time), however she was extremely helpful and accommodating and we eventually found a time which worked.
The time came and I arrived in Morpeth, where I called and was given the exact address. For those unfamiliar with Morpeth, parking can be a challenge depending on the day/time; there are plenty of car parks around, all free of charge, however some during certain times require a parking disk which can be bought for £1 from some shops (gives 2-3 hours of free parking during the day, unlimited after 6pm), all are within 10 minutes of her address, the closest is 2-3 minutes.
Arriving at the address I was met by a petite, dark haired beauty; my skill for estimating ages is rather lacking, so to give as best an account as possible I would describe her as the quintessential mature MILF. She welcomed me a led me to here massage room, this is down a flight of narrow and relatively steep steps (bare that in mind if mobility is limited). She explained the benefits of tantric massage, before leaving me to get comfortable.
The massage started with some light pressure across the back and legs, while pleasant enough it is not sufficient reason to see her, what make a visit worthwhile is the next bit. Off came her dress and the massage continued, now using her body to apply pressure. The massage is not one to work our deep knots, this is for relaxation; and it certainly did that. During our time she used just about every bit of her body to massage every bit of mine; while there may not be as much stimulation as some may give with CC swipes and the like (not completely absent, but these are not the emphasis), there is more than enough to enjoy such as the masterful use of her bum and other things to apply pressure while sat atop of you. After having a thoroughly relaxing yet stimulating time with her on my back, it was time to turn over; now it was possible to enjoy her splendour in all its glory. Before resuming she guided me hand to hips, and beyond, resuming using her entire body to caress mine, this time with tactful brushes against my shaft. She shifted focus to the groin, watching this naked beauty work was both relaxing and intoxicating, bringing a sense of euphoria to the experience; she skilfully worked her magic to bring me to orgasm.
However this made me happy, it was not the end, she moved to my head; now is where the focus turned to that of pure relaxation, using her soft spoken tone she talked through a visualisation exercise to ease me, perhaps more spiritual than some may like for their visit, but it is something which makes this an experience not soon forgotten.
Everything about my visit, from her movement to the her light kisses, means that I believe I got more than my moneys worth; I left so relaxed, driving home I was perhaps too chilled.
While I am sure that for the money you can get a great deal more services from some girls, she is ,and this visit was, not trying to achieve this; a sensual and relaxing way to spend some time was exactly what I wanted and what I got.
I will of course return, though my bank account will not allow me to as frequently as I would like.

mhalshaw2

Offline Fragilehand

Sounds great just the price is off putting and the fact it's so far away but 1 to tick of the list

Offline Boom52

Her advert says £70?
Is the £100 you paid including extra for he? 

Also, is it a commercial premises or a private house?

She sounds interesting based on that review.
Cheers.

Offline insertmindhere

It was at a private house, within easy reach of the town centre carparks, but in a quieter part of it.

The £100 was what was quoted when I asked via text, then confirmed upon arrival. At no point did I need to ask, or was I explicitly offered a HE (though it does happen). So maybe you could try for £70 without it, but all other mentions of those who have been state £100.

Offline Boom52

It was at a private house, within easy reach of the town centre carparks, but in a quieter part of it.

The £100 was what was quoted when I asked via text, then confirmed upon arrival. At no point did I need to ask, or was I explicitly offered a HE (though it does happen). So maybe you could try for £70 without it, but all other mentions of those who have been state £100.

Thanks for getting back.

Offline thejohnoc

Do you know if the address is within walking distance of the train station?

Thanks.

Offline insertmindhere

Depends on how far you are willing to walk. I would be happy to do it if there was no other choice, I would say it’s about 1 mile.

Offline ruggedscot

Can you give an idea on looks - and is she british or Asian ? thanks

Offline Michael48

Looks are subjective, what I find attractive you might not.

Caucasian have not discussed nationality but no discernible "foreign" accent.

As for your question is she British or Asian - it is possible to be both! :dash:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:45:20 am by Michael48 »
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fragilehand

May be more pc if you ask if she has slanty eyes? :unknown:

mhalshaw2

davel69

Great review would love to see her but too close too home

Offline Buzzonce

Guys I am not new to this site but I have not left a review, but having seen this lady also I thought I would add my thoughts!
She is really attractive English lady, I know her age because she told me but she looks very much younger and is very fit!
She has a beautiful house and it’s location is most discreet!
Like the reviewer I found her massage very erotic indeed, she is very skilled and knows what keeps you keen!
The light music in the background adds to the experience, I have seen her three times now and each time has been so erotically relaxing
Banned reason: Argumentative twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kamal0

Hi. Your review sounds very interesting. I am planning to visit her. Can you pls confirm if she is very old like older than 55 yrs? Does she allow touching her boobs and kissing?

Offline billabong

Hi. Your review sounds very interesting. I am planning to visit her. Can you pls confirm if she is very old like older than 55 yrs? Does she allow touching her boobs and kissing?

You have asked the same question on 2 posts relating to this SP and raised them to the top from last year....

I'd be tempted to think something doesn't add up

Offline Ride4fun7

I do like the sound of this but a bit on the expensive side