Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Romanian Pro$$ies in London  (Read 20334 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

It's a new year bursting with new opportunities, so I thought I would start a thread where genuine first hand experiences have prompted members of the forum to feature (with links) those Romanian pro$$ies in London who have given good to excellent service (I say London for purely selfish reasons...I am on the trail of the Holy Grail).

This should work to counteract all the negativity that has been poured upon those service providers coming from a Romanian mindset. Unfortunately I haven't got a link to kick off with, but I am sure this thread will grow and grow.

No pimps please and no negative posts, only highly recommended first hand experiences should be featured here. Seriously....!   :rose: :angelgirl: :kissgirl: :drinks: :music: :hi:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:04:14 pm by Rickrabbit »

password02

I will start with amelya in NW London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great looking women seen 6 months as incall - Excellent service

Offline Jimmyredcab

So much for all these fantastic Romanians, after 12 hours we have TWO LINKS.     :dash:

It is also interesting that these two are priced at £120 and £110 an hour.   

So where are all these fantastic £60-£70 an hour Romanians that I keep hearing about, can I suggest that they don't exist.  :rolleyes:

Jason

Jimmy there exist many good Romanian girls but not at the £60-£70 price range. If you look at the £100-£150 price range however there exist many – I would say 50% of them. From those however only a relatively small percentage (say 10%) offers French kissing with tongue but otherwise this 50% are all from very good to excellent.

As for my recommendation here it is – Jennifer Pussy:
External Link/Members Only

Jennifer is just great, especially if you like it crazy and wild. And yes she does DFK.

Offline UltrasForLife

So much for all these fantastic Romanians, after 12 hours we have TWO LINKS.     :dash:

So where are all these fantastic £60-£70 an hour Romanians that I keep hearing about, can I suggest that they don't exist.  :rolleyes:

Where's these awesome English WGs at 60-70 p/h then...you are the biggest bigot in the country as far as I am concerned and everyone on the forum knows your opinion of EE (mainly Romanian) girls. No need to post it every 2 minutes. If you at least punted with EE girls someone might actually value these posts, but when it's coming from someone who continually talks about girls in Thailand ages ago and doesn't actually punt with girls in the UK these days, what you think about Romanian girls is worth exactly nothing. In reality, some of them (Romanian WGs) are bad, some of them are good as per reports from numerous users on here.

Offline gonanigo

I can't recall anyone saying London is knees deep with Romanians offering great service at good value, however I do hear a lot of you moaning about WGs being Romanians or EE in general, having no face pics, charging too much, not offering the services you want etc etc. :unknown:

On the other hand, Cute Jessie is not a bad option at £60/30 mins if you don't need DFK to perform
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jedi Apprentice

In the £110 /hour range  check out Leila Stunning

She's a reliable service provider

Offline herbie007

In the £110 /hour range  check out Leila Stunning

She's a reliable service provider

+1

I punted with Leila a couple of times, she's a fit girl and a great shag.

A couple of other Romanian girls who were great shags was Sexy ola and Full contact (Natasha), there not around at the moment, but hope they do come back.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Where's these awesome English WGs at 60-70 p/h then...you are the biggest bigot in the country .

OK, first of all there are no awesome English girls at that ridiculous rate, they are not desperate.

Before you call me a bigot you need to get your facts right, I have punted with many Eastern European girls over the years, Elise from HOD was fantastic and so was this one from Czech Republic -----

External Link/Members Only

I have never punted with a Romanian and I never intend to ---------------- if I checked out a hotel on Trip Advisor and 10 people said it was shit then I would avoid it, the vast majority of reviews on here for Romanians are horror stories, most are lowlife skanks who want extras or turn an hour booking into 40 minutes.

Jason

I have never punted with a Romanian and I never intend to ---------------- if I checked out a hotel on Trip Advisor and 10 people said it was shit then I would avoid it, the vast majority of reviews on here for Romanians are horror stories, most are lowlife skanks who want extras or turn an hour booking into 40 minutes.

No offence Jimmy but your logic and analogy are completely flawed. In trip advisor reviews are about individual hotels. Same in punting, reviews are about individual WGs. It is not a logical reason to refuse to see a well-reviewed and only positively-reviewed Romanian WG simply because there exist many other Romanian WGs who provide crap service.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:55:38 pm by Jason »

Offline Jimmyredcab

No offence Jimmy but your logic and analogy are completely flawed. In trip advisor reviews are about individual hotels. Same in punting, reviews are about individual WGs. It is not a logical reason to refuse to see a well-reviewed and only positively-reviewed Romanian WG simply because there exist many other Romanian WGs who provide crap service.

This is part of a review posted on 5th January, I could find dozens of similar examples of punts that have been a total disaster.

"I guess in essence, it all depends on what you're after with your punt, and what your frame of reference or affordability is.  But categorically PetiteBrunetteTeen did not and does not want to be there.  And seems unable or even unwilling to feign otherwise.  She is 18 as she claims, is pretty ish, has a great body, amazing natural boobs,  lives in a block of flats teleported from war-torn Sarajevo, and really, was very mechanical, not happy, not interested, not passionate, not talkative or forthcoming...  She really made me feel as if I was doing something I shouldn't be.  This is the first time I have ever felt that in 8 years of punting, meeting 29 girls in that time."

Full review ------------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21972.0
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:52:00 pm by Jimmyredcab »

Offline jesus_jones

It is not a logical reason to refuse to see a well-reviewed and only positively-reviewed Romanian WG simply because there exist many other Romanian WGs who provide crap service.

Unless you're a racist?

Jimmy has already stated that if a girl ticked all of his many boxes (looks, services, price, location etc) but was Romanian, he still wouldn't punt her simply because she's Romanian.

So basically he's never punted Romanians, never will, yet he still offers his 'insights' on the topic, probably more so than any member. I think we can safely ignore his ramblings.

Offline UltrasForLife

Of course we can and most regulars on here probably do - at least on this topic. I am not saying anything else about other stuff he posts but when it comes to Bulgarians/Romanians, he is just rambling nonsense 90% of the time (even though he would end up being right about a girl in maybe 50% of the cases as many BG/Rom WGs are really terrible - that still leaves out the gems that he will discard based on nationality only :thumbsdown:).

Offline jesus_jones

Didn't get around to reviewing her, but great service. Everything on her 'likes' is accurate, takes it up the ass no problem, kisses enthusiastically and comes a lot.

Another Romanian disaster(!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When will you lads learn(!)

:hi: :hi: :hi:

:hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Unless you're a racist?

I can't afford to waste my money on "risky" punts, if that makes me a racist and a bigot -------- then so be it, I honestly don't care.  :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

No one is making you do it but don't tell the world not to do it just because you don't want to...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No one is making you do it but don't tell the world not to do it just because you don't want to...  :thumbsdown:

You clearly chose not to read reply number 11 along with the full review ---------------- I simply want others to be aware of the risks with Romanians, I am not TELLING them what to do.   

Offline hendrix

Didn't get around to reviewing her, but great service. Everything on her 'likes' is accurate, takes it up the ass no problem, kisses enthusiastically and comes a lot.

Another Romanian disaster(!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When will you lads learn(!)

She's been on my hotlist for a while..might just have a go!  :drinks:

Offline gonanigo

This is part of a review posted on 5th January, I could find dozens of similar examples of punts that have been a total disaster.

"I guess in essence, it all depends on what you're after with your punt, and what your frame of reference or affordability is.  But categorically PetiteBrunetteTeen did not and does not want to be there.  And seems unable or even unwilling to feign otherwise.  She is 18 as she claims, is pretty ish, has a great body, amazing natural boobs,  lives in a block of flats teleported from war-torn Sarajevo, and really, was very mechanical, not happy, not interested, not passionate, not talkative or forthcoming...  She really made me feel as if I was doing something I shouldn't be.  This is the first time I have ever felt that in 8 years of punting, meeting 29 girls in that time."

Full review ------------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21972.0

Again, you have dismissed Jason's argument and gave no evidence to support your 'all Romanians are evil' stance. What you quoted can only objectively be concluded as a poor service provided by that particular WG, not Romanians WGs as a whole.

I have punted with girls of many nationalities (Romania included) and I have found no correlation between their level of service and where they are from.

But don't let this stop you from spewing anti-Romanian drivel on a topic looking for recommended Romanian girls :yahoo:

Offline Steve2

Glad I avoided this disaster :(

32 POSITIVE reviews

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But don't let this stop you from spewing anti-Romanian drivel on a topic looking for recommended Romanian girls :yahoo:

I only contributed to this topic because in 12 hours there had only been two posts on recommended Romanians ------- that says it all really.    :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

I only contributed to this topic because in 12 hours there had only been two posts on recommended Romanians ------- that says it all really.    :hi:

You call this contribution?  :lol:

Offline Steve2

More likely you only contributed because you saw Romanian in the title and you saw another opportunity to post something NEGATIVE about a subject you have  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: all personal knowledge about

Offline jesus_jones

I can see that either racism has blinded you, or dementia has taken over your brain. I count 6 recommendations.

Offline bestbefore

You call this contribution?  :lol:

None of his remarks are ever meaningful contributions. They are best completely ignored.

Why on earth should we list our great Romanian shags (and there have been some - I too have seen Amelya and a few others!) when this forum is so full of bigots and xenophobes.

Offline Rickrabbit

None of his remarks are ever meaningful contributions. They are best completely ignored.

Why on earth should we list our great Romanian shags (and there have been some - I too have seen Amelya and a few others!) when this forum is so full of bigots and xenophobes.

"Even the longest journey must begin where you stand."

Offline bestbefore

"Even the longest journey must begin where you stand."

I doubt some of the contributors here will ever make that journey!

Offline iPad3

I will start with amelya in NW London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great looking women seen 6 months as incall - Excellent service

+1, I saw Amelya a week ago ( trying to find time to do a review) very fit good coms and nice girl

Offline joshwinkers

Not everyone lives on this board 24/7 like you do Jimmy, give em a chance for christ's sake!

There's six now, anyhow, which we may not have known about previously, so I for one am greatlful for this thread.

Offline Luke

Jones - just curious how does she look? There are no face pics of her,

waltwalt

I ve had two great punts with bianca External Link/Members Only and two even better one's with her flatmate sexy ana.

Great girls, great attitude and amazing sex.

Glad to see that there are more and more guys on here who seem to be fed up with the narrow minded opinions of a few.

Offline Rickrabbit

To summarise 11 hours in (stated to save those who don't want to go back and count after this post written at 21:11 on Jan 7th)...we have recommendations as follows:

Amelya in NW London: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mona Red: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Jennifer Pussy: External Link/Members Only

Cute Jessie if you don't need DFK to perform: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Leila Stunning: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Melysa: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bianca: External Link/Members Only

That's more productive effort than I have seen in one place for a while concerning Romanian pro$$ies. I have to say that at the hourly rates they charge I cannot see an influx of Romanian pro$$ies bringing the amount we pay for our pleasure (with confidence) coming down sub £100 anytime soon. Onwards and upwards..... (loving the idea of Melysa I must confess...even though she exists above my average hourly level for grazing) Perhaps too many of us are dining at MacDonald's and expecting steak as served at Goucho's (other dining establishments are available) :hi:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:16:34 pm by Rickrabbit »

waltwalt

Actually 8 i just could not find a link to sexy ana as i'm on my clunky mibile. I'm sure someone will be able to dig it up though.

Offline Jagman

I saw Mona Red last night for probably the 8th time and one again had a fabulous time with a sexy, willing naughty young woman who really tries to please. I am also fed up with the continued narrow minded bleatings of a particular minority on this forum. :thumbsdown:

Jason

Actually 8 i just could not find a link to sexy ana as i'm on my clunky mibile. I'm sure someone will be able to dig it up though.

You are downgrading it mate. Sexy Ana does not French Kiss and applies cum once principle in 30 mins and cum twice in one hour. External Link/Members Only

johnnythefox

The thing about Romanians, even the good ones, most don't do CIM and only do light kissing.

Offline Rickrabbit

Loving this quote from Bianca Faq's:

Q. Do you see black guys?   A. No,personal preference.(big size)

Just shows, everyone has their prejudices, even those prejudiced against..... myths live on forever..... Humankind rocks!!   :hi:

Offline Rickrabbit

You are downgrading it mate. Sexy Ana does not French Kiss and applies cum once principle in 30 mins and cum twice in one hour. External Link/Members Only

I agree  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

What is it 7 good Romanians,number of good poles and Hungarians beat that easily

Offline Rickrabbit

Perhaps as time goes on there will be enough suitable recommendations revealed here for each one to find a suitable Romanian haystack in which he feels confident enough to lose his needle ...  :D

Jason

What is it 7 good Romanians,number of good poles and Hungarians beat that easily

Most Polish and Hungarian girls do provide French Kissing with tongue so the experience gets more intimate/GFE. Polish girls percentage that is both good and FK properly (i.e. with tongue) is somewhere 80-90%. Also all Polish girls do OWO and most do CIM. On the contrary only 5% (i.e. 10% of the 50%) of all Romanian WGs are both good and FK properly. That said the good 50% of all Romanians are very pretty, friendly, show good participation during sex, they are clean and do not clockwatch/rush. There might be some caveats however like being working in shared flats with many girls, not speaking very good English, no OWO/CIM, etc.

In any case don't forget that it is Romanians that push the pricing boundaries downwards and forced the price average in London of a good punt with a young, very pretty girl of any nationality to become £100-£120ph (except British girls who are £130-£160 but even them reduced it). Also because of this you can even find good cases of newcomer Polish and Hungarians girls at the £80-£90 mark (before they rise it to £100). Look elsewhere in UK where Romanians are fewer and the price average is £150ph and that with far less attractive and/or older girls and not necessarily British.

Offline the lurker

Five punts with Romanians I can think of.
Amelya as above, excellent.
Anya from Diva, not around but said she'd be back, excellent.
Twice with Adele from Admiral, first excellent, second OK but spoiled by being rushed out the door.
Katya from Admiral, now back as Karmela, very fit but texting during punt and bored and boring, avoid like the plague.
Not a bad hit rate and no better or worse then any country.

Offline filatino_jay

Don't forget Emma from Butterfly Touch!  (also known as Emma Cute on aw)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quite, 7 good Romanians out of how many on Adultwork, 300, 500, probably even more, this thread is laughable.   :bomb:

Offline Steve2

And they all seem to be laughing at you Jimbo

Offline Jimmyredcab

And they all seem to be laughing at you Jimbo

I prefer to laugh at your pick of the day ------------------- most are totally useless.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Most Polish and Hungarian girls do provide French Kissing with tongue so the experience gets more intimate/GFE. Polish girls percentage that is both good and FK properly (i.e. with tongue) is somewhere 80-90%. Also all Polish girls do OWO and most do CIM. On the contrary only 5% (i.e. 10% of the 50%) of all Romanian WGs are both good and FK properly. That said the good 50% of all Romanians are very pretty, friendly, show good participation during sex, they are clean and do not clockwatch/rush. There might be some caveats however like being working in shared flats with many girls, not speaking very good English, no OWO/CIM, etc.

In any case don't forget that it is Romanians that push the pricing boundaries downwards and forced the price average in London of a good punt with a young, very pretty girl of any nationality to become £100-£120ph (except British girls who are £130-£160 but even them reduced it). Also because of this you can even find good cases of newcomer Polish and Hungarians girls at the £80-£90 mark (before they rise it to £100). Look elsewhere in UK where Romanians are fewer and the price average is £150ph and that with far less attractive and/or older girls and not necessarily British.

that i don't believe, Romanians are pushing down prices, i think your find prices have been stable, for some time,hope that punters that have been punting longer than me can correct me if i am wrong.

waltwalt

Had a different experience with her the two times I saw her. I'd go see her even without FK the sex is pretty awesome and she's hot. But I can see that if FK is a must for you then she's not for you.

It's not something only Romanians won't do though. Had a punt with lots of polish and english girls. they say they kiss, and it's listed on their profile but when you kiss them you get closed mouth.

Lots of what guys like JRC are criticizing about Romanians applies to the majority of WG's...

helmsdale

JRC should know more than most that before the EEs came here, the English prossies were lazy, never kissed and charged a higher price than today. As for Steves £60 per hour bargain punts, JRC slagged off one of them for being old and ugly when she was neither and was the best punt I have ever had in my life.