Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Romanian Pro$$ies in London  (Read 20335 times)

Offline jesus_jones

Interesting. That's much more convenient for me. How far is she from the station? You can post the road name i think. Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:08:01 am by jesus_jones »

ilfordguy

Interesting. That's much more convenient for me. How far is she from the station? You can post the road name i think. Cheers.

The street is Saint Pauls Rise, not sure how far from station because i was driving

Offline davidgood

Nope. See her on Sunday and i can confirm she changed the location, nearest station is wood green. I'm not sure if i' allowed to post her new post code
Wood Green would be handy for me, any more info by PM if necessary would be useful. Does she definately allow anal? Is her English OK?

Regards,

davidgood

ilfordguy

Wood Green would be handy for me, any more info by PM if necessary would be useful. Does she definately allow anal? Is her English OK?

Regards,

davidgood

Hey David! My account is limited, i cant PM.Her english is good enough, she loves anal and she is a very good at DFK, OWO is average, i had better;). Any more info you need let me know!
Cheers

Offline davidgood

Hey David! My account is limited, i cant PM.Her english is good enough, she loves anal and she is a very good at DFK, OWO is average, i had better;). Any more info you need let me know!
Cheers
Many thanks for coming back. I will try to make contact with her and will of course do a report if we meet.

Regards,

davidgood

LL

This one looks fucking hot.  I actually tried to book her today but her phone just went to voicemail.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I also tried to reach Julia and Isabella in Walthamstow - same problem.
So some other lucky-lady had me instead.

BigDave

I'm new to punting. I've spent a fair bit of time browsing but hadn't actually committed to a punt until this week. I saw Natasha23 on the purple site and given the photos was worried she might be too good to be true. I called and set up an appointment fully expecting to be confronted with someone other than the person in the photos.

You can imagine my surprise when  Natasha answered the door looking better than the profile pictures and even more so when shortly after I discovered that her, very firm, breasts are totally natural.

I had the best thirty minutes and was back the next night for more. I can't recommend this Romanian girl enough!

jay_j

Re : 

External Link/Members Only - what is the nearest tube station? and is her english ok?

cheers

LL

External Link/Members Only - what is the nearest tube station? and is her english ok?
Of all the Romanian prossies in London.  This is the best looking one you could find?  :lol:
I'm willing to risk a bad experience once in a while but only for one of the pretty ones with a stunning body.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I will start with amelya in NW London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great looking women seen 6 months as incall - Excellent service
gone

Unless you're a racist?

Jimmy has already stated that if a girl ticked all of his many boxes (looks, services, price, location etc) but was Romanian, he still wouldn't punt her simply because she's Romanian.

So basically he's never punted Romanians, never will, yet he still offers his 'insights' on the topic, probably more so than any member. I think we can safely ignore his ramblings.
+1

on my hotlist
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a great time a couple of weeks ago
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(actually in Kingsbury, Brent)

Offline punk

abdul

on my hotlist

Had a great time a couple of weeks ago
(actually in Kingsbury, Brent)

:vomit: :vomit: