Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Nottingham  (Read 1546 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline georgemudayingo

I've seen Zara a few times over the past year and a half, so as a result this review is a bit of an amalgamation of several visits.

Profile - External Link/Members Only

Booking(s) - Had both 30 minutes for £80 and 1 hour for £150, usually the latter.

Comms - Quick responses through the email system for the initial meet, with texts being used for later meets with a quicker response rate as it's her preferred contact method.

Location - A fairly small ground-floor flat in the Lacemarket, modern and clean with a relaxed ambiance. She gives additional directions which are easy enough to follow.

Appearance - Photos are accurate. Slim, small tits, great arse and legs. Perhaps slightly over her age on adultwork but only by a year a two.

Service Pros - Whenever I've seen her she'll start with a deep kiss before a bit of a catchup then the paperwork is sorted, one of the better starts to a meet I've experienced. She's easy to get on with and very good at putting you at ease. Great blowjob technique, takes as much as she can while giving lots of eye contact. Always nice to go down on, shaved, clean and usually responsive. After this it's usually straight to sex, be warned she's very tight and I've always found it very difficult to hold back with her more than other WGs I've seen. No limit on the amount of times you can cum, she generally offered me a shower before leaving and not once did I feel she was clock watching.

Service Cons - Once or twice I recall going over and while kissing her could taste that she'd just had a smoke prior to our meet, I wasn't too keen on that and could understand if that would put some people off. A few times I've been getting ready to leave she's been getting ready for her next client, which again could be offputting for some. I think she makes her bookings quite quickly after one another, not close enough to bump into someone on the way out but close enough to notice. It didn't really impact the service itself, I didn't lose any time it's just I remember noticing it and again it may put people off.

I'm not normally the type who likes to see girls multiple times but Zara is the only one I did. If she was a little bit cheaper I probably would have continued as a regular but £150 is very steep, especially when there are other girls in the area who provide a similar service for slightly less. She's fit and offers a very good service but the price is definitely a stumbling block. I'd still recommend trying her out.

It's my first review and I'm hoping to make it a more of a habit now that I'm active again. I still have a few more girls I've seen over the past few years which I didn't review from late 2014 onwards, I could give a write up for each one if people would find it useful still.

Offline HailWood

Nice review George, thanks.

I’ve met Zara three years ago and I wouldn’t have described her flat as small. Wonder if she’s moved since.

Offline Fly Ryder

Is oral with or without condom?

Offline georgemudayingo

Nice review George, thanks.

I’ve met Zara three years ago and I wouldn’t have described her flat as small. Wonder if she’s moved since.

In hindsight I should have said modest instead of small. It certainly didn't make me feel cramped and was spacious enough for it's purpose.

Is oral with or without condom?

Without. Something I definitely should have added.

Offline Donkey

Hi and thanks for the review. So which WGs have you seen from 2014 that are still working? Maybe write a review if they’ve never been reviewed before. Cheers  :hi:

Offline Fly Ryder

Without. Something I definitely should have added.
[/quote]

Thanks chap. Nobody wants to see me today  :dash:

I'll try make contact with her

Offline georgemudayingo

Hi and thanks for the review. So which WGs have you seen from 2014 that are still working? Maybe write a review if they’ve never been reviewed before. Cheers  :hi:

Pretty much everyone I've seen has a good number of reviews on here, such as Mandy Fox or Ava Grace. The only shit punt I've had and the one that actually drove me away from punting for a while was Amber Ryder, although it seems she's been absolutely plastered with negatives.

I'm going to see a couple of girls with less reviews on here in the next couple of days so I'll make sure to get something up for them straight away.

Offline Simon_9000

The only shit punt I've had and the one that actually drove me away from punting for a while was Amber Ryder, although it seems she's been absolutely plastered with negatives.

I had Amber on my HL and always thought I'd see her ... then I joined UKP and read her reviews! Avoided. Thank you gents.  :hi: