Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh  (Read 1421 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Sara+Edinburgh 
Saw this lady last week for 1 hour.
Phoned and arranged a time.
Flat down near the shore, not great looking from outside but is ok inside.
Lady is definitely the girl in the pictures but I think taken wi tth sdome weird type of filters.
She has had  a child, mummy tummy, which doesn't bother me, but is still relatively tight.
Started off with owo , which was ok but not as deepand not as much suction as I like. Moved onto cowgirl, missionary, doggie , some more oral and finished in doggie.  Onto the massage tableand I was expecting a  really good massage but it was so so.
Onto 2nd round, pretty much a repeat of 1st round. Puts in a real effort and comes across as friendly. I was in a bit of a rush, as Iwas on a deadline, so I  wasn't as relaxed as normal, for tjat re asson I would give her alot of benfit of doubt.
I will probably try her again,  when I have more time.

Face 7/10
Body  7/10
Service 7/10
Effort.   8/10

Offline JackCureux

I can’t believe she got such good comments. In my opinion she looks like a total junkie, i was rushed and earlier on 2 guys wrote about her ripping them off. I’m happy if u had a good experience but i would avoid her, also i think her bj was terrible.

Offline Matrix

I can’t believe she got such good comments. In my opinion she looks like a total junkie, i was rushed and earlier on 2 guys wrote about her ripping them off. I’m happy if u had a good experience but i would avoid her, also i think her bj was terrible.

Why not review her then?

Offline David1970

Is that your first review?

Offline David1970

Two members with 97 reviews between them give her a positive, who are you?

Offline Edinburghdanny

I agree with jack. Service is poor and she is either on something or is scatty as fuck

Offline Marcus0101

In fairness to those jumping on JackCureux i recall this girl being on here under various different names and robbing a punter of his belongings on an overnight booking.

I'll have to do a bit of digging but 99% sure recall seeing her on here under a few different names. Some people on here are very easy to jump on people at the slightest opportunity, it's quite poor to be honest but seems to be the trend on here.

Offline David1970

No negitave reviews on her, if you had a bad punt with her do a review.

Don't bitch do a review.

Walkthewalk

In fairness to those jumping on JackCureux i recall this girl being on here under various different names and robbing a punter of his belongings on an overnight booking.

I'll have to do a bit of digging but 99% sure recall seeing her on here under a few different names. Some people on here are very easy to jump on people at the slightest opportunity, it's quite poor to be honest but seems to be the trend on here.
too true

Offline DickDiver

Yeah, this is the girl with the awful paw print tattoos who was was based in Fife for a bit, isn't it?

If so, mutiple profiles over the years and service goes up and down with her habit

Offline Matrix

I know the thread you're on about.

What's poor form is no review wonders popping on to tell us she's shit without bothering to write a review. I wouldn't go near her, but Nike has more clout than the review-less apparitions on this thread. "Jumping" makes it sound like he's being treated harshly. He's clearly not.

The thread in question. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.0
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 11:24:42 pm by Matrix »

Offline Courtney

Some people on here are very easy to jump on people at the slightest opportunity, it's quite poor to be honest but seems to be the trend on here.

Probably because most people are sick to death of the influx of returning trolls/fluffies/touts etc. They have a right to question authenticity.

too true

....that figures. :music:

I feel the same hence the reason I only add to exisiting reviews rather than post my own. Too much slagging off new members even though I'm sure I've been punting in Edinburgh saunas for longer than most.

....away and walktheplank.  :wacko: :music:

Offline Matrix

Probably because most people are sick to death of the influx of returning trolls/fluffies/touts etc. They have a right to question authenticity.

....that figures. :music:

....away and walktheplank.  :wacko: :music:

Aye, the site would be better if we only had a cacophony of non reviewing, 3 word posting, ass-hats, telling us how upset they are. They'd quickly run out of threads to "add to".  :sarcastic:

Offline nike

I'm not here to defend the wg. I do however stand by my review,  O think it was a balanced view of my experiences.  To the OPs who came to post contrary comments,  that's what this forum is sll about.
However,  if you have indeed seen the girl and your experience was different to mine, PUT UP A REVIEW and provide some balance. Only then can other punters really make an informed decision.  :hi:

Offline Edinburghdanny

Whilst I understand both views here, can I play devils advocate and ask why posting a review gives his opinion more credence than commenting under another review. Surely this is what the site is about?

I am just asking, not looking for an argument

Offline David1970

Whilst I understand both views here, can I play devils advocate and ask why posting a review gives his opinion more credence than commenting under another review. Surely this is what the site is about?

I am just asking, not looking for an argument

Nike has 70 reviews, I have read them all.
His reviews are well balance and truthful, he is a reviewer that has a long track record and can be trusted
The person who challenged Nike review has 8 post to his name, no track recorded on reviews, no trust build up.

It's like who you trust a experienced electrician you know to rewire your house or some bloke of the street with no proven experience.

Offline nike

I'm not here to defend the wg. I do however stand by my review,  O think it was a balanced view of my experiences.  To the OPs who came to post contrary comments,  that's what this forum is sll about.
However,  if you have indeed seen the girl and your experience was different to mine, PUT UP A REVIEW and provide some balance. Only then can other punters really make an informed decision.  :hi:
@Edinburghdanny.
I think I answered your questions in my previous post.

Offline TKovac

Yup it's not complicated

"you does your reviews you pays yer dues"

We can all be guilty of it I was going to comment about saskia/sarah/Sara but have realised I haven't actually stuck up the review of our meet. So rather than comment here I am going to stick the review.

To me ukpunting is not a forum discussion site it's a review site.

Always be reviewing
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac