Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky at Sheridans Salford  (Read 1031 times)

neil1978

This was about 3 weeks ago

External Link/Members Only
Also at Cheshire Elite in Crewe

Couldn't find any reviews but the pictures look good so took a chance and booked myself in.
Straight in to the room as I got there. Nicola walked in with some shower gel as I was in the shower, she obviously wanted to see my cock  :D
As I was drying off, Becky comes bouncing in.
Definitely not what I was expecting, it's definitely her in the pictures but she's thinner, probably a bit too thin for my liking, quite pretty though, very bubbly scouse girl with loads of energy.
She has a very distinct voice which is very husky. I'm not making her sound very good but bare with me.

So she's wearing a very skimpy underware set and I'm stark bollock naked, and she says hello and pushes me back on the bed and jumps on me.
She asked if she could kiss me, I agreed and her tongue is down my throat.
She's rubbing her pussy on my cock, though her knickers so it's all good and she stops kissing for a second and tells me she's horny as fuck.
She wasn't kidding.
She jumped off the bed ripped her knickers and bra off to reveal a tiny pair of tits and asks if I wanted to try 69, go on then I said.
She's sucking away and I'm licking her pussy, after about 5 mins she's trembling and tells me she just came, I dunno if it was genuine but it seemed like it.
Then she starts licking my bum hole, not really my thing but I just went along with this mad whirlwind.
She jumps up and asks if she can sit on my cock.
So condom on, and she plants her feet on the bed and fucks me good reverse cowgirl for a couple of minutes, then I flip her on to her back and go hell for leather, I fucked her as hard as I could until I almost came then stopped to watch her eyes rolling around :wackogirl:
Flipped her on to her hands and knees and did the same again, she's talking filthy the whole time.
She asks if I wanted some more oral. So off comes the condom and she's sucking me off. I asked her to talk dirty and she's sucking and wanking me and telling me I can shoot it over her face or at the back of her throat if I wanted. She jumps up again and she's stood right above me fingering herself really fast while im wanking myself off, she's spreading her pink pussy lips open and saying imagine your inside here.
I couldn't take any more and told her I was about to cum, she dropped to her knees and took the whole lot in her mouth.
I can't remember if she swallowed it but she probably did.

After another shower I told her that she'd just blown my mind and I didn't expect her to be so full on. She just laughed and said she loves fucking.
I asked for some water and I spent about 10 minutes talking to her and Kimberly in the kitchen. They were about to start a threesome with some guy so fair play to him if he survived that  :D

Overall Becky is a full on sex maniac.
She's ridiculously skinny, but she will blow your socks off.
I'd recommend her.
40 quid, absolute bargain!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:34:00 am by neil1978 »

goldwing1

Nice review, certainly one for the hot list

Offline yorkieyorkie

Offline Bustydusty

Nice review she sounds good - unusual to get rimming for no extra (wouldn’t pay extra myself anyway)

How long was she with you in the room for?

Offline TomTank

In terms of facially OP?

He did say she was pretty, which I would agree with.
She is kind of androgonous, in a good way. Closest look I can find is:

neil1978

That's not a bad comparison TomTank.
But to be honest the whole thing was so fast and frantic I didn't even pay that much attention to her face.

It's taken me 3 weeks to make a report because I didn't know what to say.

I checked my watch as I left the room and from getting in the shower to leaving the room was about 25 mins I waited around 5 mins for her to join me so about 20 mins in total.

The thing that put me off was how skinny she was,  and her voice is very husky, but not in a nice way.
Looking at her pictures, you'd expect her to be pretty quiet and delicate but she's far from it.
Her service is very full on and it doesn't slow down.

I'll definitely go and see her again, but I might have a few cans of redbull first.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TomTank

Yes, she was a bit quick when I saw her too.

Offline Access

Anal is on her list? Might have to give this one a bash!

neil1978

Anal is on her list? Might have to give this one a bash!
go for it. I'm interested to see what other people think of her.