Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pam-Star X - Finaghy  (Read 3046 times)

2 review(s) for Pam-Star X (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joe_Belfast

pam star review.
always fancied a punt with pam.pics looked the business and decided on a flat in Finaghy.
tbh the worst punt I had.she'd left the room to check the paperwork and then returned explaining that what was on her wish list wasn't available anymore,nevermind answering the phone during mid bj. . .avoid.

Offline Greg05

What in particular wasn’t up for grabs anymore?

Offline Heellover86

Had a poor punt with her myself a few years back. 

Offline Joe_Belfast

What in particular wasn’t up for grabs anymore?
everything wasn't up for grabs

Offline Greg05

Offline Mkdng

bit more info on this review would be good

Offline SN5

Sounds like something happened for her to decline the whole thing, if that was the case

Offline Joe_Belfast

there was nothing weird about what I was looking just straight forward sex.yes I know maybe some Romanian girl would do but thought things be different.never again will I waste my time.
asked for stockings?nope.
liked tied up too but that was a no to and everything I did sexual was a no too.I ain't a violent nor some weirdo but would like at least a girl in a short skirt making you want to spend the cash. . . no wonder her comments are all from the same person with different  names.avoid avoid in my opinion.
don't get md wrong,had good times with her and her sister in bot but it's all about the cash now which I understand too but I'm sorry but it ain't mine

Offline poacher no2

Had a punt with her a few years ago A very cold person no real interest in giving you a good punt
Did not go back Much better out there.
John

Jag195

Offline Lambeth19

They did in the past, not sure now?

Offline Pieface

I've had a couple of good experiences but it really depends on what mood she's in.