Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla @ Angelical Paradise - South Croydon  (Read 1930 times)

2 review(s) for LATINA BLONDE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline jpasss1001

The usual had a few beers fancy a shag kind of reasoning.

Gave these guys a call External Link/Members Only and turned up at their place in south croydon (just along from the ex pizza express) about 10 min later.

Shown in as usual, then Karla turned up, obvously no option but nice breasts and friendly attitude ment I didn’t complain. Made me realise that they always seem chipper there, very little feeling of going through the motions.

Went for the usual of £60 for the half hour with £20 for owo, 30 second trip to deposit the cash and off we go.

No DFK or FK at all but decent owo and a couple of positions, really responsive to me moving her about. Reverse oral was all ok and she was all cool with me moving her head back and forth for some fairly vigorous oral in the middle.

Shown the door promptly after 30 min, but for croydon you know wat you get (wven though the girls change often) and a good shag.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Please report your post and ask Admin to add name of SP and location to title.

Offline oversexed

I recall seeing this girl in Putney. She had braces on the teeth. turned off for me as i know FK and OWO will not be up to par. So i walked.

She was charging 100 for 1/2 hour. Now she's charging 60? wow
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline magnetico

Please report your post and ask Admin to add name of SP and location to title.
Any of the regular posters can also edit titles, no need for Admin  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Any of the regular posters can also edit titles, no need for Admin  :thumbsup:

That would be "Admin" the function, as you have demonstrated in your advice there isn't a collective term for the other "Helpers" who can also respond to some of the Report to Admin requests.

Offline peter purves

Have to ask the variant of the perennial question, I think we all know it by now  :P: Is she a worthy Bubble Butt threead entrant??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac