Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Pipa - Stratford  (Read 616 times)

10 review(s) for Cattalina Santana (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tidytuz

External Link/Members Only

£60 - 30 mins

After trying to contact two other pro$$ies but not getting a  quick reply or no reply at all, Slutty Pipa was my third attempt & the reply was prompt. Booking confirmed 30 mins before.

Flat in one of the new apartment blocks on Stratford High St close to Pudding Mill Lane DLR, about 10-20 min walk from Stratford Station.

Pipa was not quite as well turned out as she is in her pics but good enough. She's petite, cute face/smile, body isn't toned, a bit flabby in places, hair was tied back in a ponytail, nice natural C cups & perfectly fuckable. She had pubes around her ass ring which I didn't care much for. Doesn't speak much English just a giggle now & again. On the tv was some cartoon with Hungarian subtitles. Not sure if the flat has a bedroom or if it's a studio, if there is a bedroom it's not in use for punters, just a sofa bed in the small front room which is open plan with the kitchen.

After paper work sorted & taking a shower at my request I walked back into front room & got on the sofa bed with Pipa. Stood up & she gave me a poor unenthusiastic excuse of an OWO, no DT at all. Onto 69, she has soft smooth bum cheeks to hold to while eating licking her out, not the prettiest flange in the world & pubes sprouting all around her shitter not very sightly, but all clean, no funny smells to report.

Her poor quality OWO in 69 annoyed me & I went semi soft, got hard again standing up with Pipa sucking me sitting on the edge of the bed, this time I held the back of her head & forced the issue a bit, which she was fine with. One hard I took one of the rubbers from the table beneath the tv & pumped her mish for about 5 mins before pulling off the rubber & nutted on her face / tits, which caught her by surprise. I said 'sorry' (I wasn't really) & she just giggled again.

I got dressed & left 5-10 mins early, wasn't bothered. Wouldn't visit Pipa again, but she's pretty & submissive enough for an average pump / dump. She only gets a neutral because of her lack of passion for sucking dick.