Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisa Louisa - are those pictures misleading? Lancashire  (Read 716 times)

Offline onelasttime

Hi,

I like the look of External Link/Members Only however, if you look at the pictures in her gallery, it clearly can't be the same woman, some of those pictures are of different people, at least 20 years younger than the state age of the WG!?

Also, in a few of the pictures, the mouth is clearly different to the WG's!?

What do people make of this? I know that there are couple of +ve reviews of this woman on here.

Thanks OLT

Offline hungrypunt

Hi,

I like the look of External Link/Members Only however, if you look at the pictures in her gallery, it clearly can't be the same woman, some of those pictures are of different people, at least 20 years younger than the state age of the WG!?

What do people make of this? I know that there are couple of +ve reviews of this woman on here.

Thanks OLT

This Body pics ripped off the internet External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only ( you have to scroll almost to the bottom)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fast and Bulbous

And...

But not to worry, as Louisa states on her profile that 'My photos are all genuine' :dash:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:13:57 pm by Fast and Bulbous »

Offline blackburnian

Hi,

Thanks OLT

Many of those pics are definitely not her  - why ,well she's trying to show a body shot but i'd reckon time has'nt been kind .......????

Bb

Offline antsz

Checky bitch, Reading her profile and I couldn't be arsed seeing her anyway, seems a bit up her own ass

Offline onelasttime

But not to worry, as Louisa states on her profile that 'My photos are all genuine' :dash:

Haha - I must have missed that !

I'm not sure why anyone would put clearly fake pictures on, I actually like the look of the woman in the face pics !

Offline cueball

I've podged this one, the face pic is her but the body isn't.... She's a bigger un than the pics belie.

They're different from when i podged her, she had more honest pics and a more reasonable price.....She's not worth her current rate imo.... She's even had a go at 150 quid for an hour, that didn't last long though  :dash:

Nice gaff though

Offline blackburnian

Checky bitch, Reading her profile and I couldn't be arsed seeing her anyway, seems a bit up her own ass

I exchanged a few messages with her ,all ok at 1st ,  simply made a polite enquiry about an aspect of her services in one  & got a reply along the lines of "well if it doesn't say it in my likes then I obviously don't offer it " .   :wackogirl:  I'd note her profile was worded differently then .

Binned thereafter .

Bb

Offline bigbilly22

Surely that face pic is enough to put you off??

Offline mexicola

Shes got 2 positive reviews on here, good of cueball to post his thoughts on her.

Offline Johndy

I have seen Louisa, and had a great time.

Would back up Cue balls review.

Offline blackburnian

I have seen Louisa, and had a great time.

Would back up Cue balls review.

Pop a review up then . I've seen her years ago , didn't review as think she disabled her profile for a while not long after & didn't see the point of reviewing someone inactive . If yours is more recent review her - not sure how relevant mine would be as much could have changed in 2 + years so wouldn't be honest now.

Bb
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:59:28 am by blackburnian »

Offline onelasttime

Surely that face pic is enough to put you off??

I can see what you are sayings - but its the first face pic in the free gallery that I like the look of!

Each to their own, and different strokes for different folks and all that!  :dance:

OLT

Offline blackburnian

Each to their own, and different strokes for different folks and all that!  :dance:

OLT

Exactly right  :thumbsup: - unless they're from Cueballs cage - then I draw the line !!! 

Bb

Offline hungrypunt

Now Im just a simple  Northern Lad, but can someone explain to me WTF all these things mean on her profile

Offline blackburnian

Now Im just a simple  Northern Lad, but can someone explain to me WTF all these things mean on her profile

Think it's down to a cross compatibility issue with iOS ,android and desktop browsers when emoji are used as they are only a series of usual symbols that interpret to the image of the emoji - if you use a certain sequence of !!??:: it causes the browser viewing to pick them up as an emoji when your browser didn't when writing   - seen it a lot recently.

Bb