Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've been reported to ugly mugs.  (Read 9701 times)

Offline waynekerr600

I've been reported to ugly mugs apparently for harassment. Anyone know who could have done such a thing?

I posted here too. Not sure if I am allowed to post the same thing in 2 places.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218866.msg2229009#new

Offline Sar-Major

I've been reported to ugly mugs apparently for harassment. Anyone know who could have done such a thing?

I posted here too. Not sure if I am allowed to post the same thing in 2 places.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218866.msg2229009#new

WTF is Ugly Mugs Wayne?

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe diddley

It's a punterwatch kind of register for WGs, as I understand it. A widely circulated list of punters who have been reported as, or known to be, abusive, violent, dishonest, etc. While it is unlikely to be read by many recently arrived EE or Asian girls, massage women, etc., it is certainly taken seriously and is used by many of the more well established professional outfits and SPs. I may be wrong but I also think that the police are encouraged by the organisers to use it. I regularly go to one particular walkup in Soho in London and I've noticed that they have a leaflet from Ugly Mugs on their noticeboard. I may have got a few of the details wrong here but this is essentially what it is.

Offline waynekerr600

@SM pretty much what he said. It's a list of wrong uns with numbers that SPs can check.

In this case the report has been made maliciously.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
WTF is Ugly Mugs Wayne?

It's a site prossies post warnings about dodgy punters, obviously being misused in this case.    :thumbsdown:

Offline waynekerr600

obviously being misused in this case.    :thumbsdown:

Cheers Davie.

It's also done the rounds on the North East wattsapp group. Clearly my postings on here have really inflamed some people.

Online Kev3773

Cheers Davie.

It's also done the rounds on the North East wattsapp group. Clearly my postings on here have really inflamed some people.

If they read the thread that started it they will see what a malicious cow she is  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

If they read the thread that started it they will see what a malicious cow she is  :hi:

The ones on the watsap group were just as bad

Offline joe diddley

On the whole Ugly Mugs is a good thing. Those who misuse it are not doing those girls who should really benefit from it any favours.

Offline Tiger63

Now i wonder who would do a thing like that?

Loki

that's just another reason to have a cheap punting SIM card....

Same thing happened to me when I gave negative feedback on AW about a hoor that messed me around, and didn't respond to me calls at the time of the punt. She made up nonsense about me and tried to get me blocked/banned by posting on the SAAFE forum.

I just changed the SIM card, new number and carried on..  :D

Offline waynekerr600

Read #1703 onwards and maybe think carefully about the people giving the likes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tiger63

Read #1703 onwards and maybe think carefully about the people giving the likes.

External Link/Members Only

I came away from that thread after the predictable trolls turned up

Offline waynekerr600

I came away from that thread after the predictable trolls turned up

They are the ones on the closed group as are the ones giving the likes. I would suggest thinking carefully before dealing with any of them.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
They are the ones on the closed group as are the ones giving the likes. I would suggest thinking carefully before dealing with any of them.

There's only one I would be remotely interesting in booking out of that group but I'm over her maximum age limit, an age limit she doesn't particularly like being mentioned too much.   :sarcastic:

Oh shit I'll probably be put on the 'naughty step' as well now.   :D

vw

Cheers Davie.

The gossip circle, maybe the Rates thread upset some cash addicts. 

Sorry to hear that. 

Offline bushman

So there is both a Whatsup and ugly mugs thing? I appreciate hoors wanting to have a list of potensial dangerous clients. But I think it could also be used for the wrong reasons.And a new SIM every couple of months could sink that attempt to have a blacklist.

Offline datwabbit

It's not the whole thread though.

Offline datwabbit

Cheers Davie.

Never occurred to me that it might be something to do with the rates thread. Someone you've seen and complained about here maybe?

Online Kev3773

Never occurred to me that it might be something to do with the rates thread. Someone you've seen and complained about here maybe?

Possibly, but the review thread I was on about the girl complained about being harassed and in the NUM report it also mentions being harassed  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

One of these girls in the WhatsApp group certainly saw red in the rates thread.

Offline Wonderwall_m1

What actually happens after you get reported though?

Offline datwabbit

One of these girls in the WhatsApp group certainly saw red in the rates thread.
I was going to check your reviews next.

Offline Sar-Major

It's a site prossies post warnings about dodgy punters, obviously being misused in this case.    :thumbsdown:

Cheers DM.  :thumbsup:     Well it just goes to show that your NEVER to owld to learn.  :scare:

I had NO idea about ugly mugs. So how did you find out, about being on it Wayne?

Can anyone join or is it purely WG's and Liars?

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online Kev3773

Cheers DM.  :thumbsup:     Well it just goes to show that your NEVER to owld to learn.  :scare:

I had NO idea about ugly mugs. So how did you find out, about being on it Wayne?

He looked in the mirror  :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

What actually happens after you get reported though?

As I understand it girls can put the phone number into the website and see any reports. They can then decide if they are going to see the punter.

It relies on girls using some integrity when submitting reports a bit like when we do a review.

In my case it is so outrageously wrong that someone spoke out and showed me it.

Offline waynekerr600

Someone that knew the report was inaccurate messaged me.

Offline datwabbit

Possibly, but the review thread I was on about the girl complained about being harassed and in the NUM report it also mentions being harassed  :unknown:
My mistake

Offline waynekerr600

He looked in the mirror  :scare: :sarcastic:

I can't have mirrors in the house as I'd just spend all day looking in them.

Offline datwabbit

So there is both a Whatsup and ugly mugs thing? I appreciate hoors wanting to have a list of potensial dangerous clients. But I think it could also be used for the wrong reasons.And a new SIM every couple of months could sink that attempt to have a blacklist.
Ugly Mugs is national NUM. WhatsApp is local.

Offline waynekerr600

I suppose getting reported to fugly mugs is even worse.

Offline Trinculo

If someone has booked through AW, and then gets put on uglymugs, can they put his AW account details on too?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline waynekerr600

If someone has booked through AW, and then gets put on uglymugs, can they put his AW account details on too?

I believe so.

Offline Sar-Major

I believe so.

This only seems to get worse, however like I asked earlier. Can anyone join or is it purely WG's and Liars?  :unknown: :unknown:

Maybe Wayne you could get whoever told you about it, to msg the Admin on that site and tell them it's all lies along with links to the threads on here??

Worth a try matey  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

This only seems to get worse, however like I asked earlier. Can anyone join or is it purely WG's and Liars?  :unknown: :unknown:

Maybe Wayne you could get whoever told you about it, to msg the Admin on that site and tell them it's all lies along with links to the threads on here??

Worth a try matey  :thumbsup:

It's just for SPs. The post has been reported to UM. I've had a chat with some regulars and they aren't giving the UM warning any weight since they know me.

The person who told me is an absolute star. I think they recognised that the UM report wasn't me and they did the decent thing and let me know.

Offline toon972

Abuse of the ugly mug system, she should be banned from there as well.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:23:16 pm by toon972 »

Offline wearsidemark

Just change your number and create a new AW account

Offline waynekerr600

Just change your number and create a new AW account

The people I want to see aren't giving the report any weight since they know me.

Offline datwabbit

It's just for SPs. The post has been reported to UM. I've had a chat with some regulars and they aren't giving the UM warning any weight since they know me.

The person who told me is an absolute star. I think they recognised that the UM report wasn't me and they did the decent thing and let me know.

That's good to hear.

The sp responses to rates threads and reports on UM just feels like there's a big respect gap now between some sp's and clients. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:37:13 am by datwabbit »

Offline waynekerr600

That's good to hear.

The sp responses to rates threads and reports on UM just feels like there's a big respect gap now between some sp's and clients. Just my opinion.

I do agree DW. I've learned a lot about some SPs by watching them on uke and this helps me choose who I would want to see. I even look at who likes which posts.

Online myothernameis

Someone that knew the report was inaccurate messaged me.

I think you should contact ugly mugs, and tell them the report about you is untrue, and can it be removed, maybe use the new data protection act against them

Offline Tiger63

That's good to hear.

Bang on mate :thumbsup:

Fluffysocks

I think you should contact ugly mugs, and tell them the report about you is untrue, and can it be removed, maybe use the new data protection act against them

I agree and sorry to see someone has tried to screw you over like this, just no need for it really

Offline Sar-Major

That's a +1 from me, I'd certainly give it a try. Especially when you've got other WG's to vouch for your character.  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers guys. I contacted UM first thing on Friday. They expect to get back to me early next week. I haven't mentioned GDPR to then yet as hopefully they will see the report for what it is and do the right thing.

I'd like to thank everyone on here for their incredible support. It's a benefit of being a member here.

The person who told me is an incredible person. They have broke ranks and spoke out because they saw something was wrong when the rest would quite happily throw someone under the bus.

I think the review sparked it together with the rates thread,'relationships' are at an all time low. There are still some fantastic girls out there.

I would perhaps suggest that guys consider if they wish to see members of the 'cauldron'. It was meant to be a safety alert service (great idea) but it was bring used otherwise when I've saw it.

Online Kev3773

Hopefully it turns out right, in your favour as it should.
As for those in the 'cauldron' I've only seen one, the others never piqued my interest. :hi:

Offline Chorley

Hope it works out for you OP.
I think UM is a good idea as there are some cunts out there who need flagging up, but I guess it's always open to abuse. :thumbsdown:

vw

I would perhaps suggest that guys consider if they wish to see members of the 'cauldron'. It was meant to be a safety alert service (great idea) but it was bring used otherwise when I've saw it.

Is there a list of witches?   

Online Kev3773

Is there a list of witches?

Most of them admitted to being members over on uke in the last few days.  :rolleyes: