Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Regina - Enfield EN3  (Read 11125 times)

4 review(s) for Pregnant Regina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline handy_lad

My second review to date!

AW Link - External Link/Members Only

Viva Street Link - External Link/Members Only

Price and time - £30 for 15 minutes.

Location - Enfield, not far from the Ponders End Tesco and Southbury Train station. Shared house with other working girls ( Will list at the end).

The girl - Very accurate to her pictures, nice big lips. Heavily pregnant, boobs fairly enlarged from pregnancy.

Attitude - Very poor. ( more details below )

Services - OW

Nationality - Hungarian

I would like to say that I do not have a pregnancy fetish of any kind... She was just available and at a good location for me.

The Meet: So I fancied a no frills quick pump and dump. Quick check on AW and VivaStreet and I see that Regina is available. She replied quick to my text with a postcode and once I arrived I called her and she gave me the door number.

For the drivers - I was able to park a 30 second walk away.

Knocked on the door and waited.... About 1 minute passed so I called her again and she said that she is coming. I did not like to be left waiting like that at 6.30pm on a fairly busy road, but she eventually let me in and ushered me upstairs. As we walked upstairs she was in a shouting conversation with another girl who was downstairs, couldn't understand what she was saying but she seemed mad.

The house looked a bit dull and dreary, could have done with some fresh air and a hoover. The bedroom was very large, minimal furniture and had a double bed that looked very clean. Once upstairs asked me how long I wanted to stay and I replied 15 minutes and handed her £30. As soon as the money touched her hands she said " I dont do sex"... Luckily for me I wasn't here for that.

I told her I want a blowjob and she got onto the bed, I asked for a condom and she went all the way downstairs whilst shouting at the other girl and returned with a condom. I striped of whilst she did this.

Then she pulls out a towel and lays it on the bed (this is why the bed is so clean!)I lay on the towel which felt quite damp to be honest and at this stage I didnt want to think what kind of bodily fluids this was from.

She then proceeded with the blowjob and put the condom on with her mouth. Her technique was good, not amazing but she did the job. Had to encourage her slightly with my hand on the back of her head to get her to go deeper. I lasted about 10 minutes and popped deep in her mouth (in the condom).

She then passed me some baby wipes and I cleaned myself up, looked around for a bin then asked her where it is?! She said outside so I opened the bedroom door and threw the remains into a small bin in the hallway.

I turned around to get dressed and she was texting on her phone with a face that looked like she just lost a winning lottery ticket.  I made small chit chat and we said our goodbyes and I left.
She seems very unhappy and I dont think she enjoys her profession of choice.

Summary - There was a lot of bad points with this encounter and some may even read this as a Negative, but I got exactly what I came for. A quick cheap blowjob. I didn't go in expecting much and I left feeling quite relieved.

Would I return - Yes.

Overall I would say this was a great VFM meeting

As I mentioned earlier this is a shared house and the other girl I saw in the house was External Link/Members Only

She looked very good as I walked up the stairs and I immediately wished I was about to spend 30 quid with her.

Also I believe External Link/Members Only operates from this house.

Thanks for reading!

Offline pumps

Cheers

Sounds like one to steer well clear off.

mrhappypants

Thanks I had her listed but I think qualification warned me off.  Sounds dreadful.

Offline bestbefore

I think a positive review for this encounter is highly misleading.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:11:32 am by bestbefore »

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review. Avoid  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

Presumably previously a BB provider, now her UK residency is sorted  :rolleyes:

Offline SamLP

She must have changed locations as she was in Colindale for ages. Was tempted once before she got preggers but searched and found a few negatives from an older profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline almalm

The zip piercing is a new one for me.

mrhappypants

I think a positive review for this encounter is highly misleading.

Agreed, she roles profiles so often it tells it’s own story.

Offline Donkeykong69

Was previously working out of Hounslow/Heathrow area and was getting bad reviews, not sure what name she was using though

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah thanks for this review! I'm going to take her off my HL now.  She looks attractive especially with the baby bump. But no sex?? Also someone has written a review on AW that she was constantly on her mobile. Annoying!!!

Offline arrow0404

Yeah thanks for this review! I'm going to take her off my HL now.  She looks attractive especially with the baby bump. But no sex?? Also someone has written a review on AW that she was constantly on her mobile. Annoying!!!

To be fair her profile states no sex on her likes list or from the services she’s typed up.
It’s a shame as a young pregnant slut is on my bucket list.

Offline magnetico

Offline handy_lad

Did you see her zip piecing?

No I didn't, during the quick blowie she was naked except for a pink thong.

Offline Antztheman

I saw her a couple times last year I should have done a review. I personally have only had good experiences with her. I was hoping to see her but the no sex is a disappointing. I understand though she is huge now 27 weeks I believe. Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:58:19 pm by Antztheman »

Offline grazzer

True she is not doing full sex.  She is mainly making her money now from those that like pregnant smoking fetish.  Her belly huge and she doesnt have a problem smoking 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off.    Her attitude isnt as bad as people say here.  Just my opinion.

Offline chas bar

My second review to date!

AW Link - External Link/Members Only

Viva Street Link - External Link/Members Only

Price and time - £30 for 15 minutes.

Location - Enfield, not far from the Ponders End Tesco and Southbury Train station. Shared house with other working girls ( Will list at the end).

The girl - Very accurate to her pictures, nice big lips. Heavily pregnant, boobs fairly enlarged from pregnancy.

Attitude - Very poor. ( more details below )

Services - OW

Nationality - Hungarian

I would like to say that I do not have a pregnancy fetish of any kind... She was just available and at a good location for me.

The Meet: So I fancied a no frills quick pump and dump. Quick check on AW and VivaStreet and I see that Regina is available. She replied quick to my text with a postcode and once I arrived I called her and she gave me the door number.

For the drivers - I was able to park a 30 second walk away.

Knocked on the door and waited.... About 1 minute passed so I called her again and she said that she is coming. I did not like to be left waiting like that at 6.30pm on a fairly busy road, but she eventually let me in and ushered me upstairs. As we walked upstairs she was in a shouting conversation with another girl who was downstairs, couldn't understand what she was saying but she seemed mad.

The house looked a bit dull and dreary, could have done with some fresh air and a hoover. The bedroom was very large, minimal furniture and had a double bed that looked very clean. Once upstairs asked me how long I wanted to stay and I replied 15 minutes and handed her £30. As soon as the money touched her hands she said " I dont do sex"... Luckily for me I wasn't here for that.

I told her I want a blowjob and she got onto the bed, I asked for a condom and she went all the way downstairs whilst shouting at the other girl and returned with a condom. I striped of whilst she did this.

Then she pulls out a towel and lays it on the bed (this is why the bed is so clean!)I lay on the towel which felt quite damp to be honest and at this stage I didnt want to think what kind of bodily fluids this was from.

She then proceeded with the blowjob and put the condom on with her mouth. Her technique was good, not amazing but she did the job. Had to encourage her slightly with my hand on the back of her head to get her to go deeper. I lasted about 10 minutes and popped deep in her mouth (in the condom).

She then passed me some baby wipes and I cleaned myself up, looked around for a bin then asked her where it is?! She said outside so I opened the bedroom door and threw the remains into a small bin in the hallway.

I turned around to get dressed and she was texting on her phone with a face that looked like she just lost a winning lottery ticket.  I made small chit chat and we said our goodbyes and I left.
She seems very unhappy and I dont think she enjoys her profession of choice.

Summary - There was a lot of bad points with this encounter and some may even read this as a Negative, but I got exactly what I came for. A quick cheap blowjob. I didn't go in expecting much and I left feeling quite relieved.

Would I return - Yes.

Overall I would say this was a great VFM meeting

As I mentioned earlier this is a shared house and the other girl I saw in the house was External Link/Members Only

She looked very good as I walked up the stairs and I immediately wished I was about to spend 30 quid with her.

Also I believe External Link/Members Only operates from this house.

Thanks for reading!

4779857 Does not operate fom this house,but is in the same road.

Offline winkywanky

True she is not doing full sex.  She is mainly making her money now from those that like pregnant smoking fetish.  Her belly huge and she doesnt have a problem smoking 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off.    Her attitude isnt as bad as people say here.  Just my opinion.

Well that's fucking great. The more bookings she gets, the more nicotine and other shit the baby gets. Nice  :rolleyes:

Offline SamLP

Six and a half years after joining, you choose to white knight a terrible pregnant wg as your first post.

Offline MrMatrix

Six and a half years after joining, you choose to white knight a terrible pregnant wg as your first post.
Mmm I wouldn't visit her with this attitude. Bloody awful for the unborn child as well. Selfish cow and yes one to avoid,

Offline magnetico

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Agreed, she roles profiles so often it tells it’s own story.

probably a cock tucked inside it

Offline Soapyjoe21971

probably a cock tucked inside it

or when its time to drop, unzip it and the kid just pops out

Offline london_guy

I was thinking of booking her, Was she about to blow you without a condom before you asked for OW?  Might do a 15 minutes booking if OWO and CIM is included in her price.

Offline latrell

Hi lads
Sorry to bumb this old thread. I see this lady now operates from South Barnet. Anyone seen her lately and provide info if her services have improved. Thanks

Online tantraman

Hi lads
Sorry to bumb this old thread. I see this lady now operates from South Barnet. Anyone seen her lately and provide info if her services have improved. Thanks

Where do you "see"? Link? Surely she still ain't called Pregnant Regina?!? :scare:

Offline handy_lad

Where do you "see"? Link? Surely she still ain't called Pregnant Regina?!? :scare:

Please share the link, would be eager to see Regina again.

Offline handy_lad

Seems her original aw link goes to her new profile.

Something to note, no recent photos of full body, most her photos are old ones.

I assume she's held onto some baby weight

Offline Bornslippy

For some odd reason I really want to meet this one (looks filthy). Not interested if photos are out of date and she's a size 12 mind. Shame no up to date reviews on here

Offline RAJEC

For some odd reason I really want to meet this one (looks filthy). Not interested if photos are out of date and she's a size 12 mind. Shame no up to date reviews on here

Her profile is active and there is a number on display... call it and get booked in!  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

I'm gonna sound like a tedious little bore, but pregnant smoking fetish? Really?  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

I'm gonna sound like a tedious little bore, but pregnant smoking fetish? Really?  :thumbsdown:
I thought the same WW. But then they arent the brightest shilling in the purse, Or should that be 10p to update the phrase. :hi:

Offline winkywanky

I thought the same WW. But then they arent the brightest shilling in the purse, Or should that be 10p to update the phrase. :hi:

Now then Mr. Matrix, surely you remember that 1 shilling = 5p, and two bob (florin?) = 10p?!!  ;)

Offline MrMatrix

Now then Mr. Matrix, surely you remember that 1 shilling = 5p, and two bob (florin?) = 10p?!!  ;)
O dear - more confirmation that I'm losing the plot.  I do know that, guess I was still on holiday mode having got back to the UK yesterday.... yes pathetic excuse. I'll stick to losing the plot :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

How utterly sickening and disgusting :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
People like these pieces of shit don't deserve to have children..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline superjase

Anyone know if she's still working?

Offline winkywanky

Apparently yes: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

And somewhat appropriately, she appears to be wearing a big black girdle to cover up her stretchmarks  :lol:

Offline latrell

Profile could have been sold on to be fair as no face pics

Offline superjase

Profile could have been sold on to be fair as no face pics

Looks like a completely different girl from the face pic that's on there