Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy B2B (Bury location)  (Read 1212 times)

14 review(s) for Amy B2B (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
18 review(s) for B2B Amy (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pscz

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on Amy for a while but then her profile disappeared, assuming it was as she was moving from Atherton to Bury.
Comms - Easy enough, called her the day before to book in a time, and then text ahead of leaving to make my way over to confirm the booking was ok to go ahead.  She replied pretty much immediately so I made my way over.
Location - Slightly confusing when I visited, I parked over the road, and tried to work out which was her place, the actual entrance was to the back of the shop - which was being fitted out and with the shutter down.  She did say it'd be kitted out fully in a few weeks but I've not been that way so wouldn't be able to say, When I entered the back gate the door was open so I let myself in, and up the stairs to a kitchen/dining room, nobody was there so I had to raise my voice to get her attention, on first glance she wasn't really my cup of tea but Id made the journey and having read the reviews of her massage, I stayed and went through with the booking.
Paid 80 for an hour, and stripped and lay on the bed face down, she came back and started the massage on my legs and back, with a couple swipes. the massage was really good, then she stepped off the bed and stripped down for the main event - i took a little peek as she took her bra off, those tits are magnificent! she came back onto the bed for b2b massage, i've previously said this was always a let down but this time it was great, she had her tits all over my back, and arse.  I took the chance to slip my hand into her knickers as she slid up and down - she didn't resist so I strummed away and she came up and down.  i turned over and she buried her tongue into my mouth, while i played with her pussy.  kissed and played with her tits, and gave RO, before she started the process of tit wanking me to a finish, which i happily obliged over her breasts. 
She teased by getting her mouth close to my cock and saying 'next time' but Im not sure if anything else is on offer.  Had to have a shower as i was covered in oil.  Slight downer was walking into another punter who was with one of the other girls in the flat as I was leaving.
Would I return, If I was in the area, possibly yes, but the shop front isn't really discrete and on a busy road, which might put me off going back

Offline antsz

Where abouts in Bury, at the main junction facing the tyre and garage?

Offline spartanwizard

I visited the other week, need to get round to doing a review. In regards the other girl working there, she met me at the door and sat in the kitchen whilst i had my massage.
If you think Amy's tits are big, which they are this girls where bigger. She was decent looking about a size 14.
I did ask amy for her name but she never gave it to me, i asked if she does b2b and she said only massage.

Id be interested to hear from anyone who has seen her and if she will go topless.
S

Offline spartanwizard

Where abouts in Bury, at the main junction facing the tyre and garage?
Yeah park over the road at supermarket or side road. Entrance at back of shop