Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Amy - Sheffield  (Read 1250 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I'm catching up on a few old punts. This one was about 6 months ago. (Give or take).

I'd been let down at the last minute by my Plan A on my trip up to Sheffield. I remember that I had a hell of a hard time finding a Plan B. Having previously thought I was all set with a booking I let my need to find a replacement - any replacement rule my head.

I saw Amy also had a deal on at the time. £40 for 30 minutes. Well, having seen the profile photos of her body I decided to book her.

Comm's.
I spoke to her on the phone and confirmed a time and postcode. She also confirmed that the £40 deal was genuine and all her services were included. So, game on.

Location.
The house was a mid terrace in a cul-de-sac on the southern outskirts of Sheffield, so there wasn't much passing traffic to hide my arrival. I parked up and gave her a ring. She answered straight away again and gave me the house number.

The main event.
Amy did the usual hide behind the door routine. But she did open it before I knocked so I wasn't standing about in a quiet street.
My first impressions were - oh shit, I should have kept trying to reach other girls.
She was definitely the girl in the photos. They were obviously taken before her visit to the pie factory though because she was a size or two bigger than stated. I'm not sure if shocked is the right word.... but her face came as a big surprise. It didn't seem to match the body carrying it around. Her body looked like a girl in her early to mid 30s but her face looked like a woman in her mid 40s who'd spent too much time slapping makeup on with a trowel and her face was now fighting back. I didn't see her smile once.
Little head won out and I thought - well, I'm here now and what do you expect for £40?
So we went upstairs to the room in the converted attic. There was a big bed, a pile of lingerie and very little else. She went over to the bed and asked if it was still just a half hour? I confirmed that it was and she seemed annoyed. She then said that it was £50. I reminded her that she'd got an offer on AW for £40 and she'd confirmed it on the phone too. She then said that she assumed I'd like OWO and it was an extra £10. Again, I reminded her that she'd agreed that the £40 covered all her services. She just said that it did.  All except OWO.
I have a very simple policy for safety. I agree an amount before I go to a punt and I make sure that I only carry that much. No more and no less.
Getting pissed off now, I really should have walked. But mini-me was making the decisions and I stayed. I really should have walked away. I've walked out on better looking women for less.
So, by this stage I just wanted to fuck someone and get back to the hotel before I missed the start of any good films on TV.
Amy was in a nice matching set of black bra and knickers. Not what I'd asked for but she already looked mightily pissed off so I couldn't be arsed to push it any further. The bra and knickers came off and she started OW. It was okay. Nothing amazing but not too bad either. While it lasted. As soon as she had my cock hard enough, she sat on top and rode me as fast as she could. There was no hiding the fact that she was trying to get me to fill the bag as quickly as possible. By this stage, I was happy to let her.
As soon as the bag was filled, she jumped off and started getting dressed. She then said something about the £50 fee would have allowed me to cum more than once.
She just wanted me to cum and leave. In all honesty, so did I.
Again, no offer of a shower so I just got dressed and got back to the hotel.

Verdict
She had a crap attitude and it matched her services.
Would I go back. Not a chance!

Offline Night-Owl

Why oh why did I not read this before I booked.

Reviews are so needed by more of the community.

Online Newtothisstuff

Why oh why did I not read this before I booked.

Reviews are so needed by more of the community.
I should have checked on here first too. But I think that having been let down, it was getting late to find a replacement and I didn't bother double checking here first.
It was pretty obvious that the £40 discounted rate was just the hook to get a booking and she obviously thought that I'd shell out another 10 notes for OWO once I got there and she'd be back at her normal rate. When I said no, she didn't even try to hide the fact that she was pissed off.