Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Massage Bracknell/Wokingham  (Read 2417 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Alisha on many occasion and she is my go to girl when I’ve spent hours looking through Aw and nothing takes my fancy.

Comms- always been very good normally by text but prompt replies when not busy. Been harder getting appointments recently as only doing 3 appointments a day

Cost- always paid £60 for 30 mins but recently gone up to £70

Location- meeting takes place at Alisha’s home on the outskirts of Wokingham

Girl- she is not the thinnest girl in the world and she knows this but by no means fat. Has some of the best tits iv ever seen. Facially I think she is pretty attractive maybe a 8/10 has nice firm bum and good legs

The meet- Iv seen her on quite a few occasions now and always takes a similar pattern. Answers the door dressed in sexy underwear, kiss on the cheek. Go through to her massage room with massage table. Both undress both naked. I hop on the table and she gives a good massage. Lots of cc swipes and reach under a to play with the little fella. She will then get on the table for body to body. It is by far the best body to body I have ever had. Her body is built for it with her big tits and bit of meat. Much better than any skinny Thai girl Iv had.
Then time to turn over. Starts with nice rubbing of the cock before joining me on the table again for more body to body. She will encourage you to suck on her tits and rub her pussy but no fingers in normally. She will tease you a lot that she is going to kiss you and suck your cock but won’t. Then she will finish you off with a tit wank. She makes me cum really hard. Then 5 more minutes massage and off to the shower.
As Iv said Iv seen her quite a few times over last few years and she has loosened up with me a few times more and got more naughty but took a long time to get there. She is married and doesn’t want to do more than advertised but sometimes she gets more into it.

Summary- always a great meet with Alisha and never fails to please. Shame she has put her price up because £70 can get you full service with some decent birds.

Would recommend her if you haven’t seen. Better than most of my full service meets and def the best body to body Iv had

Offline switftjake

Spot on review. Same for me as my go to quick fix but the 70 rate now means I’m looking elsewhere.

Any recommendations for similar service but 50/60

Offline MajorPayne

Any recommendations for similar service but 50/60
There is a good SP in Northampton if you are prepared to travel.

Offline Yellowman1

Sensual.sam is pretty good. She’s is in Maidenhead quite a bit worth a go if you haven’t seen her.

Tamara in farnborough is fun. No body to body really but she lets you do pretty much everything except fuck her and is only 50 for half hour

Offline switftjake

Cheers YM been waiting for Sam to be around right tine but failed so far. Will look up Tamara

Ah, Tamara review here with the ice cube bum action! cheers https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211090
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:04:46 am by switftjake »

Offline contentguy

Sensual.sam is pretty good. She’s is in Maidenhead quite a bit worth a go if you haven’t seen her.

Tamara in farnborough is fun. No body to body really but she lets you do pretty much everything except fuck her and is only 50 for half hour

Do you have a link for Tamara?

Guy

Offline Yellowman1

Iv got a booking with Sam next week in Maidenhead so could be your chance if that’s local for you

Hairy Rabbit

I’m very happy to read this post, she seems a lovely girl and just what I had in mind for my husband when I was looking for something extra for a  50th birthday present... Whilst we are very happy and adventurous, I lack in the boobage department so I’m super excited and turned on he will finally get his H/E of a massive tit wank ... Thanks for the honest reviews guys  :lol:

Offline switftjake

I was looking for something extra for a  50th birthday present...
I hope Mr Rabbit knows how lucky he is!

Offline c60

Has anyone been since she switched to 1 hour bookings? Want to know if she's worth the money for the extra 30 mins

Offline CheeseBoard

Has anyone been since she switched to 1 hour bookings? Want to know if she's worth the money for the extra 30 mins

£120 for a hand job doesn't sound worth it to me.

It would have been nice to see her, but she has priced herself out of my market  :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve_jones14

I’m very happy to read this post, she seems a lovely girl and just what I had in mind for my husband when I was looking for something extra for a  50th birthday present... Whilst we are very happy and adventurous, I lack in the boobage department so I’m super excited and turned on he will finally get his H/E of a massive tit wank ... Thanks for the honest reviews guys  :lol:
I saw Alisha recently for the first time and will post a review. It was positive, a friendly girl and a good b2b massage and great HE to finish. However, to give him something special I'd say Jess at Ego Massage is far superior especially in the body and looks department, and only £15 more that Alisha's half hour price for a full hour.

Offline c60

£120 for a hand job doesn't sound worth it to me.

It would have been nice to see her, but she has priced herself out of my market  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I'd agree. I like her, but £120 is very excessive for the area. Can easily get the same service for £80 elsewhere