Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Sparkle  (Read 2802 times)

1 review(s) for katiesparkle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

herelonely

Hi All

Right, I've been caught up over Xmas but I saw Katie just before Xmas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure some will see the profile and point out I shouldn't have expected amazing things, but you live and learn.

On a very rare working day in Portsmouth I finished early and thought I'd find a WG, used the 'available today' search and found 3 girls. One very expensive and one romanian, plus Katie. Given that I wanted GFE and not a polished performer and that I don't mind BBW I thought why not - especially at £70 for an hour.

Communication - really good, we exchanged a few e-mails confirming availability, address etc and 'what would you like', my reply of business dress with lingerie underneath seemed fairly middle-of-the-road, but apparently not doable - "I can do lingerie".

All arranged (about 2 hours notice) I headed to the address (manky terrace / rough area) and called when parked as requested. I will say I was 5 minutes early, Katie answered with a surprised "give me a couple of minutes and call call, I'll just get dressed", enough warning signs in hindsight but by now the little man was looking forward to it.

Before I call back I see the door to the house open and  woman in a tatty but very short black dress step out and look round before going back in, odd I think, I called back and was told to come to the door. Expecting the usual quick-furtive entry I did as instructed. BUT as I was halfway across the road a mum and 2 young kids walked around the corner. I was about to carry on past and go for a second run when I notice the door is now wide open with said woman in short tatty black dress out in front, walking towards me! "Hi babe" she's calling!

Should have run, but didn't

Inside she says, "wander what she thought, oh well I don't care if people know what I do and who comes to see me"  :dash: :scare:

Katie is as per the picture in her public gallery, beer belly, tattoos (expected) and smelt of stale fags. Hair greasy and messy. Think skanky / chubby council estate stereotype

French Kiss follows - good kiss, followed by the business and into a 'bedroom'.
 MY GOD

Think of a sloppy teenagers room, mess all over the floor, clothes/rubbish/empty food packets/bin bags, think of a small path through the shit to an unfolded mini-sofa bed, with a matress about 5 inches thick and not sheets - got the picture?

Should have run.

On the bed, more kissing and some touching, all of which she seemed to enjoy.

Off with the clothes, she's ok in bed  - good kisser, good BJ, little dominant (as requested) good sex and very wet throughout.

Hadn't shaved legs though  :diablo:

Having a rest and a chat, she's a nice girl and very friendly but I can't get my mind off unkempt girl in messy room.

Will i see again - sex was good (esp for £70), if it was outcall in hotel and she'd just stepped out of shower ..... during our chat she said "my friend is a WG and she chucks people out as soon as they've cum, that's a bit rude I mean we all only let guys cum once but you can at least chat for a bit afterwards" so no, I wouldn't see again!

One duly taken for the team I think!

vorian

Thanks for your review, I see your point it is a difficult one this. Of course you're entitled to put whatever you want on  a review and for me its a negative. However as you said profile and expectation were not what one would call great. I take no account of the price, looks, etc and you did say the sex was good.

For me you were spot on with you negative as a certain level of professionalism should be expected at all times and that was not in evidence, as entry was delayed and uncomfortable for you. No one expects a beauty and as you said she was honest with her photos but basic hygiene and presentation should be a given. The bedroom doesn't need to be the Ritz but should be clean and tidy. Those things are not dependent on money and all they take is effort on the prossies behalf.

As you said some people may ask what did you expect. Well my answer would be, we should all expect better than this.

Offline 8a8ylon

Thx for the review can you expand on the cum once?

I cum in the first min and if u book a he and get booted out where the vfm?

herelonely

Thx for the review can you expand on the cum once?

I cum in the first min and if u book a he and get booted out where the vfm?

She seemed quite clear it was a cum-once offer, her issue with her friend was more that its 'cum and go' whereas she is better as with her its 'cum, chat and go'.

After foreplay and a bit of chat afterwards I left after about 40 minutes of the hour, but wasn't at all rushed - it was more that I couldn't stand any more time in the room - it was making me itch!

Offline djng6

I know what you mean, I arranged a meet a few weeks ago and when she gave her address, I realised that its only a couple of roads away from where I live and it is a very rough area... I had a look at her private gallery before the meet and the pictures are not pretty... Looks dirty and unwashed in them and a really HUGE beer belly. Needless to say I cancelled the booking...  :unknown: