Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Salford Quays  (Read 1305 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SalfordSam

External Link/Members Only

30 min booking for £70

Saw Emilyjane95 a couple of evenings ago after a week or so of correspondence. She is very friendly over text/whatsapp and everything was booked in simply and all directions and stuff were handled expertly.

Got there on time and was given the door code and flat number and told to let myself in in order to keep privacy.
Lovely modern flat in a great location that Emilyjane lives in as well as works from.
Emilyjane is a very pretty young blonde lady. Great smile and cheeky glint in her eye at all times. Very friendly, very chatty, very easy to get on with before the action started.
Had a shower before I got some quite magnificent OWO which certainly got the old fella very very interested. On with the johnny and Emilyjane climbed aboard for some outstanding cowgirl. The sight of her riding me will live in my memory for quite some time. Fantastic body on a beautiful young lady riding me like there was no tomorrow. Had this for a while til she told me to take her from behind. Now me being a gentleman I'm not going to refuse a lady her request. Had a quick lick of both her holes whilst I had the chance, deliciious before getting back at it. Absolutely brilliant stuff and the mirror to the side works a treat too. Didint take much time hammering this incredible body for me to feel the sap rising and i blew my beans inside her (in the nodder obvs).
Had a nice relaxing chat before Emilyjane started sucking me off again which was bloody marvellous but sadly the old chap wasnt playing this time.
Basically, had a freaking brilliant time with a very pretty girl for a very good price.
Will definitely be back for some more.

marlboro20

Nice little write up SS.
Does she take it up the arse in a 60 min booking?

Offline lewisjones23

Nice little write up SS.
Does she take it up the arse in a 60 min booking?

You’d hope so

One of her Q&A says she will do anal at no extra charge in any booking

marlboro20

marlboro20

Oh no I'm not... 5ft 5" and 10 stone... 20lbs overweight :o(

DoctorDoctor

She genuinely likes anal. I was quite recently enjoying conventional doggy and put my thumb up her Gary. Of course, I asked first if she was ok with this. After a few mins of quite deep doggy, she looks back at me and tells me, in her cute accent, 'You can fook it if yer like'. Needless to say I had to honour her request.

Standard 60 min booking. I've seen her a few times before, though I don't believe this was a factor. As I say, she genuinely likes anal.

DD

marlboro20

I quite fancy an hour with her... AW pics look good but is she genuinely a size 10 DD ? (That would be a 28" waist :o)

DoctorDoctor

I’m no expert, but she’s quite petite and more than likely a size 10

marlboro20