Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wroclaw  (Read 952 times)

Offline Willyed

Off there next week, any recommendations for agency or independent girls for outcall services?
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hansolo69

Hope you have a fun trip,  Poland is on my bucket list

Who is the lady in your avatar?

Offline LocalHero

I went a couple of years ago for one night.
I did a bit of research before-hand which said the Sofitel in Wroclaw old town was a spot where WGs hung out downstairs so that's where we booked.
The hotel was nice but there weren't any WGs! I tried and failed to find something on my phone so went without. I was there for another reason so punting would have been a bonus anyway.
There are some nice bars full of very good looking local civvies happy to chat with English guys mind you, one of which is over the road from the hotel. Also over the road from the hotel is a lap-dance club where you can get extras if you are discrete.
So I would try to set something up beforehand.

Offline Willyed

Thanks for the replies so far, my avatar resembles my niece that’s why I chose it!

Offline LocalHero

Thanks for the replies so far, my avatar resembles my niece that’s why I chose it!

Oooo-kay then... Let me know when you're pimping her out.

Offline coconut101

Oooo-kay then... Let me know when you're pimping her out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: me too...

Offline one eyed panda

Check out External Link/Members Only use the search function, you can see who is working and who is away as Polish girls almost never work in their hometown and typically do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Not all are genuine profiles but Poland is full of hotties. If it looks like there are a few fake tits in there which can be genuine, there are 4/5 cosmetic surgery clinics that do breast implant in Wroclaw at very good prices

Dont pay more than 200zl/h

Check if its one pop or multi pops in the time if you are able, esp the cheaper ones will stop when you have cum regardless how long you pay for

You are allowed to check the girl and walk if you dont fancy her

Ignore the list of services, check on arrival, its tricky but they wont kill you for asking

Some say its better to have a local sim card but I never bothered.

Finding addresses in apartment blocks can be tricky allow plenty of time if using a car

If you find a good one, go back. May not be normal behaviour but the advice is from punting there for 15 years
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions

Offline Willyed

Thanks for the advice, I was going to get the same girl for a few days if I found one I like as well.