Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Minx 81 - Hillsborough  (Read 2107 times)

1 review(s) for Little Minx 81 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline One Eyed Snake

Another fucking time waster. Booked to see her at 9am as I was having car serviced in Hillsborough. Got a text about 8.50 saying she was running late and could I make it 9.20, fair enough anyone can be late.
Waited till 9.50 no answering my texts or calls, what a waste of time. Sorry can’t get link to copy.
Little Minx 81 on AW.

Offline sheffielder

:scare: looks like a street walker to me. Perhaps a lucky escape..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Another fucking time waster. Booked to see her at 9am as I was having car serviced in Hillsborough. Got a text about 8.50 saying she was running late and could I make it 9.20, fair enough anyone can be late.
Waited till 9.50 no answering my texts or calls, what a waste of time. Sorry can’t get link to copy.
Little Minx 81 on AW.

Here you are.  :hi: :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Was this punt today ?? If it was then she really is a scumbag as according to her AWank she's in SPAIN !!!!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:52:27 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline wristjob

:scare: looks like a street walker to me. Perhaps a lucky escape..

Exactly my reaction. don't think anybody ever looked more like a streetwalker than her.

Offline Tricks

Street walker or White walker, either way I see no redeeming features :scare:

Offline kingkong69

You probably got a good escape  there Snake..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me it's the "Dawn of the dead".  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Here you are.  :hi: :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Was this punt today ?? If it was then she really is a scumbag as according to her AWank she's in SPAIN !!!!
Yes it was this morning.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Fucking hell looks like she might have done me a favour. To be honest only contacted her because her profile said Hillsborough and it would have suited me as I was having car serviced in Hillsborough.

Offline Grenadier36

Sweet jesus  :vomit:
The AW pic must be 20 years old then!

Offline mrfishyfoo

She knows about this thread as this picture has already been removed.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Me thinks she's taking the piss out of us lot on here.  :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Grenadier36

She knows about this thread as this picture has already been removed.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Me thinks she's taking the piss out of us lot on here.  :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :wackogirl:
Indeed.

OP if you'd have been greeted by this person at the door would you have left your wallet in the car?

Offline haggis007

lucky escape there snake, she looks like a butch to me..... :hi:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Indeed.
Definitely, 

OP if you'd have been greeted by this person at the door would you have left your wallet in the car?

Offline wristjob

Yeah that picture is pretty scary but the others - there's something attractive about a girl who looks THAT slutty

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah that picture is pretty scary but the others - there's something attractive about a girl who looks THAT slutty

I have to agree BUT I've seen her MsHyde now and that scared me.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I think If she’d have opened the door I’d have shit myself. I definitely didn’t see that picture, her other pics do look slutty , probably why I tried to book her plus she was nr where I was. Think I’ll be popping up M1 to Leeds seems to be some better looking girls at minuite.

Offline Grenadier36

I think If she’d have opened the door I’d have shit myself....
:lol: :lol:
Definitely a "left my wallet in the car" moment!

Offline LCD1535

Offline wristjob

Oh yeah, no coming back from that.

I think If she’d have opened the door I’d have shit myself.

Good practise for learning to walk. I had one open the door on me who looked worse than that and I wasn't putting my cock near her for free so i just left.

Offline west end

Offline One Eyed Snake

Oh yeah, no coming back from that.

Good practise for learning to walk. I had one open the door on me who looked worse than that and I wasn't putting my cock near her for free so i just left.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Night-Owl

She does look like she is going to give you something nasty. Street style indeed.

Thing is, even on a street punt I would never go for that.