Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_Rock - Angel Top Punt  (Read 8883 times)

8 review(s) for Alice_Rosemary (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline finn5555

Hello and welcome to the forum Alice

Great intro and can’t wait to meet you now. Might be busy for the next few weeks but hoping soon;)

She is toast mate  :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

Offline smiths

Hey guys, Alice here x

Thanks for the review. I always thought you were a bunch of fucking incels but I'm pretty pleased with what's been written about me here so I guess you guys are alright after all.

Re the texting/calling stuff - I had to finish early today to go to a friend's house warming so I had to turn down a lot of clients. Was busy all day so apologies for the late replies but I was fully booked for the day by 10am. Tomorrow's filling up fast too but there are empty slots after 5ish...

Also - Manor House - yeah I was working there last week for some Turkish pimps in an absolute shit hole on Green Lanes (was desperate for a place to work after my previous pimp suddenly told me to go home so he could replace me with someone who would make him more money...) and the clients were really shit too (fob, no speak english, fucking peasants, rough af, left bruises on me, argued over a tenner, etc...) so I decided to just fuck off and do my own thing. The facilities have greatly improved since then. Thanks to my lovely regular who hooked me up with a new place to work x

And yeah, I hate squatting :unknown: sorry mate :rolleyes: you were a good fuck tho x

Why is there not a section on this website for girls to review punters? I guess we have SAAFE but it's not really quite as bitchy, is it? Could you imagine if girls reviewed punters the same way you review us? :lol: "He stank of a mixture of BO and deodorant and when I offered him a shower he said no. Took his pants off and saw a fucking conical shaped dick with green shit leaking out. Kept asking me if he was ugly... Someone obviously didn't get enough attention as a child."

Alice x

Edit - I am probably the cleanest hooker in London. I Hibiscrub the shit out of my entire body after every booking, gargle with Corsodyl after owo, get tested every few weeks, on prep (even though I don't do bareback - it's in case a condom breaks), etc.

Oh and I can speak Mandarin but my parents are white (adopted) so I doubt I could fuck in Chinese... I don't even know the word for dick in Chinese  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

P.S. I know you guys hate my booking instructions but it's to filter out the retards x x I still get fuckers texting me "where are you based" but not nearly as much as I used to. I don't fuck illiterate idiots.

Sorry I sound so pissed off - just had a timewaster call me and make me spell out my postcode 5 times because his phone doesn't take text messages apparently, then he said "btw I know your pictures are fake" and asked me why all AW girls including myself use fake profile pictures. M8, I'm not here to fucking discuss the ins and outs of the prostitution industry with you. And my pictures aren't fake. Fuck.

If I was going to use a fake picture I wouldn't use one of a girl with distinctive tattoos... :dash:

Apologies for the typed out verbal diarrhoea. Just come here and put your dick in my mouth.

Also I have a feeling that a few of my professors are frequent punters so hi. I'll fuck you for a higher grade xxx

I know you have been banned now but your ilk always comes back. :thumbsdown: The reason UKP doesn't have a section for WGs to review punters is because firstly its a punters forum and secondly you and other WGs who advertise for punters are the ones selling your cunts for cash. As a punter I am not selling my cock. :rolleyes: I am hiring a WGs cunt for an hour or whatever it is.

IF WGs start paying me then they can review me. :rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

Well done Finn. But what you aimed for.

Let one in they all come flooding in   :thumbsdown:

Offline Deeeazy

Offline smiths

Why was she banned ?

Abusive Troll as you can see on all her posts as the reason, get yourself down to Specsavers if you cant see it.

Offline Deeeazy

Abusive Troll as you can see on all her posts as the reason, get yourself down to Specsavers if you cant see it.

I see tha, but who did she abuse ?

Offline Deeeazy

Go get fucked by a donkey dick m8
For this ? On this basis, Finn should get banned too !?!!

Offline thecat250

I know you have been banned now but your ilk always comes back. :thumbsdown: The reason UKP doesn't have a section for WGs to review punters is because firstly its a punters forum and secondly you and other WGs who advertise for punters are the ones selling your cunts for cash. As a punter I am not selling my cock. :rolleyes: I am hiring a WGs cunt for an hour or whatever it is.

IF WGs start paying me then they can review me. :rolleyes:

+1 precisely
When numerous girls pay to fuck me, I'd be more than happy for them to review and how I can improve  :D

vw

Offline smiths

I wonder how soon you will meet her.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I am not ruling her out as a possible, she sounds a right handful in terms of feistiness, has a look I like and is in an area I can easily get to. She clearly isn't suited to UKP but she may be suited to sucking and fucking my cock.

Offline Deeeazy

I wonder how soon you will meet her.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Some of us are recreational punters ! Will punt when I feel like it.
Alright sunshine ?

vw

Some of us are recreational punters ! Will punt when I feel like it.
Alright sunshine ?

I meant on the forum scrap heap.   :sarcastic:

Offline OutForJustice80

Why was she banned ?
Finn baited her and she took it hook line and sinker so was justifiably banned.

Shame, I liked the cut of her jib.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Yes I think it was a great advert for her.

vw

Maybe more suited to UKE, where finn was "baited" and justifiably banned.    :sarcastic:

Offline LLPunting

Maybe more suited to UKE, where finn was "baited" and justifiably banned.    :sarcastic:

She is indeed better off on UKE where you can get the full fat unexpurgated version, for all the fob wetbacks without the pennies to see her in RL.

Offline finn5555

I see tha, but who did she abuse ?

She wanted to see me rogered by a donkey  :scare:

Offline finn5555

She would fit right in over on UKE .... but here  :thumbsdown:

Offline OutForJustice80

Yeah I’d say so.

Online MajorPayne

i fucking love this girl. Haha. Its rare when I've read anything by a WG that has contained so many laugh out loud moments. Alice we have to meet. x
Best get in line then.     :yahoo:

Offline finn5555

For this ? On this basis, Finn should get banned too !?!!

And why do you think that then  :unknown:

vw

And why do you think that then  :unknown:

Maybe he has not read the rules here

- Service providers
The site allows service providers to be members, but there is no tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. The site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers. Service providers are recommended to join External Link/Members Only instead.

Not idea which rule he thinks you have broke?

Maybe he can advise.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline finn5555

- Service providers
The site allows service providers to be members, but there is no tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. The site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers. Service providers are recommended to join External Link/Members Only instead.

:thumbsup:

Offline Deeeazy

- Service providers

She introduced her self and gave us a mini bio and did not initiate any abuse towards any member here.

vw

She introduced her self and gave us a mini bio and did not initiate any abuse towards any member here.

Admin disagrees with you it seems.

The rule states punters not members BTW.

Maybe fill in a complaints form?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline blackjack1

What happened? I missed all the fun :lol: :lol: you've banned her already? :lol: :lol:...let her have her fun man, can't be that sensitive  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't defend her too much mate, you prob get banned for being white....I mean white knight :dash: :lol:

Offline Deeeazy

What happened? I missed all the fun :lol: :lol: you've banned her already? :lol: :lol:...let her have her fun man, can't be that sensitive  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't defend her too much mate, you prob get banned for being white....I mean white knight :dash: :lol:

LOL haven’t even met her but she sounds fun. Good to have some diversity here. Just found her banning a bit too strange, that’s all. Also why is it ok for other members/punters to abuse or troll other members/punters and newbies ?

Offline petercamford

Has anyone considered that 'alice_rock' , late of these parts, was just a spoof and is no relation to Alice Rock of A/W fame ?? Maybe her new pimp drumming up business.  Doing a good job too it seems.

Offline kasamaa

LOL haven’t even met her but she sounds fun. Good to have some diversity here. Just found her banning a bit too strange, that’s all. Also why is it ok for other members/punters to abuse or troll other members/punters and newbies ?

Ok you like her, we get it! But theres a line that SPs cannot cross. This is a forum for punters and if this is allowed then there will be a floodgate of SPs airing the greviences and outing punters. Who cares what she thinks, its the service she provides that matters and thats for punters to review. She must have confused aggressive abuse with charm but I guess it worked on you.... so  :unknown:

Offline kasamaa

Has anyone considered that 'alice_rock' , late of these parts, was just a spoof and is no relation to Alice Rock of A/W fame ?? Maybe her new pimp drumming up business.  Doing a good job too it seems.

I did consider that but the language and tone in her posts was too similar to the one on her profile. Another poor millennial with a misguided sense of self importance where she might seem fun.....for 5 minutes, then she'll be annoying as F. This one is definitely marmite!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:36:32 pm by kasamaa »

Offline smiths

I did consider that but the language and tone in her posts was too similar to the one on her profile. Another poor millennial with a misguided sense of self importance where she might seem fun.....for 5 minutes, then she'll be annoying as F. This one is definitely marmite!

Her pimp could be the one writing her profile like loads of pimps do so it was them that was posting on here not the WG, who knows, its happened before on here.

holland

Her pimp could be the one writing her profile like loads of pimps do so it was them that was posting on here not the WG, who knows, its happened before on here.
May be. I will take her off my holist. She/he put me off completely with that post. :thumbsdown:

Offline kasamaa

True! I didn't consider that!

Offline blackjack1

That would be a strange way to drum up businesses  :lol: :lol: her personality is pretty consistent. :unknown:

Offline OutForJustice80

Could well be but when I called her yesterday it actually went to voicemail, don’t think I’ve ever called a prossie who had a recorded message before. The tone of writing is pretty consistent. We’ll never know for sure though.

Offline JayEZ2K

I actually saw her right after Blackjack posted, but before seeing the mini shit-show in this thread. I would agree with Blackjack, and from what I've seen in person, I'd even go so far as to say that I'm certain she wrote her AW profile, forum posts here, and that she's fully independent. So at least insofar as the text translates to in person interaction, what you see is what you get.

holland

I actually saw her right after Blackjack posted, but before seeing the mini shit-show in this thread. I would agree with Blackjack, and from what I've seen in person, I'd even go so far as to say that I'm certain she wrote her AW profile, forum posts here, and that she's fully independent. So at least insofar as the text translates to in person interaction, what you see is what you get.
She sounds a real idiot. :thumbsdown:
14 years old spoilt girl
If she is like that in real life it's tragic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:18:34 am by holland »

Faggyfaggot

Greedy prossie has changed her rates. 40 extra for anal and no more 30 minute bookings :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 02:59:13 am by Faggyfaggot »

Offline JayEZ2K

She sounds a real idiot. :thumbsdown:
14 years old spoilt girl
If she is like that in real life it's tragic.
You're right, and I think a spanking is in order (followed by some Anal).

Unfortunately Anal is now £40 extra, which puts it at £120/30 minutes and £190/60 minutes. That's over the Anal-inclusive Thais in London for £100/30 minutes.

Stortford

Not even that attractive for 150 an hour pass.

holland

Unfortunately Anal is now £40 extra, which puts it at £120/30 minutes and £190/60 minutes. That's over the Anal-inclusive Thais in London for £100/30 minutes.
Thanks for the update.
I bet she put anal as extra because she had too much of it and now her ass is sore :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:45:21 am by holland »

Offline blackjack1

Damn I knew her rates would go up, was hoping to get in again b4 then. Maybe I should have reviewed after a second visit  :D

Offline lewishamguy

Greedy prossie has changed her rates. 40 extra for anal and no more 30 minute bookings :thumbsdown:

Aren't you previously banned pimp - alice_rock, Strappedtoacomet?  :rolleyes:

Offline Deeeazy

Damn the girl got too much attention !!!! Fuck the new pricing

Offline smiths

Damn I knew her rates would go up, was hoping to get in again b4 then. Maybe I should have reviewed after a second visit  :D

This can be the problem as I have experienced many times over the years on punting forums which is why I may do a positive review only after I have had my fill of the WG, I will always do a negative soon after the punt or attempted punt.

Offline finn5555

This can be the problem as I have experienced many times over the years on punting forums which is why I may do a positive review only after I have had my fill of the WG, I will always do a negative soon after the punt or attempted punt.

I agree!! you always get some cunt on here telling the pro$$ie about the reviews and they exploit their popularity by increasing prices. Some people never learn  :dash:

Offline smiths

I agree!! you always get some cunt on here telling the pro$$ie about the reviews and they exploit their popularity by increasing prices. Some people never learn  :dash:

It can be worse than that, some punters and redcab did this advised a WG to raise her prices BUT keep him on her old rate. Well she took his advice but she didn't keep him on her old rate so he said. Net result ALL her punters had to pay more due to redcabs selfishness, when challenged about it he said he would do the same thing again. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: According to him she was under-charging. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Unlike him I leave it for a WG to decide what to charge, I never advise them to charge more, and I can bet redcab doesn't ask the petrol stations he fills his cab up at to charge him more, or his energy company/companies. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline user2

It is now 150 / 1hr. She doesnt do 30mins anymore. I’ll pass.