Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Marjorie Bristol  (Read 3755 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Marjorie (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Jakejake

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I’ve been lurking on here for a long time and have benefitted from a number of reviews, so I thought I’d give something back...

I saw Marjorie on 15/8 for half an hour - £80.  This was the third time I’ve seen her over a couple of weeks.  Her pics are accurate and she has a cracking personality and is friendly and keen to boot.  If she doesn’t enjoy what she does, then she’s a hell of an actress.

I don’t have a set routine for these visits, prefering to see where the mood takes me, but there was lots of oral both ways (she didn’t do OWO, but that suits me) lots of fucking in missionary, spoon and cowgirl (cracking sight seeing her bounce up and down on little Jake).

All in all it was a top 10 punt.  I’ll definitely be back for more

Offline ian cognito

She includes OWO and CIM (both at discretion) in her enjoys list. She also includes A levels which is a big plus for me. She is on my HL but its worrying if she really does not offer all the services she advertises. At least we now know to get confirmation before booking.

Offline MajorPayne

. . . .but its worrying if she really does not offer all the services she advertises. At least we now know to get confirmation before booking.
Always disappointing to find girls who don't deliver on their likes.

Offline BogBog1

I'm booked in to see Marjorie while she's currently in Bristol. Having read the posts above, I have made sure that the 3 things I really want (DFK, OWO, anal) are all definitely on the list. They're extra - total cost £120 for half an hour - but hopefully worth it. Report to follow.

Offline BogBog1

Update: I had to cancel but have rebooked for next week :) If anyone sees her in the meantime, a review would be awesome. I still can't work out whether she's the real deal or will be a total disappointment.....

Offline princerico

back in Bristol, looks interesting. Any more recent visits?