Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: rachaelofleedsX - What an amazing MILF!!  (Read 2419 times)

3 review(s) for rachaelofleedsX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gorila56

Name - rachaelofleedsX

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Morley close to Morrisons.

Services - OWO, Reverse Oral, Protected sex, anal play.

Price - £100 for 1 hour.

Communication - I've been trying to get hold of Rachael for a while. She's somewhat slow at replying to messages on AW and her number is only available on days she is working. Anyhow, ended up getting lucky by sending an email on AW and she replied asking me to call, so I did and that was that. Booked an hour for 30 mins after the call.

The meet - I don't know Morley that well but her apartment is fairly easy to find. I rung when I parked up and was lead into the apartment building and told to go to her room.

I knocked on the door and she was hiding behind wearing a set of black lingerie and suspenders. After the door closed, fuck me, she is a really pretty thing. Her age seems about bang on but my oh my, she has a body better than some lasses half her age! In other words, instant BONER!  :yahoo:

She took me to the room and initially we kissed, lots of tongue action but not deep but I like that so it was fine. She tasted neutral, no taste/smell of smoke anywhere which was good as it really turns me off. Anyhow, a few minutes of kissing and I thought I would get personal with her tits. They're small but her nipples are sensitive and pointy! After that, decided to give her a bit of a rub down below and inserted 2 fingers in which really got her going so eventually ended up using one hand to finger her and another to rub her clit and it wasn't long before she had an orgasm!  :lol:

Rachael then wanted to give me OWO. I didn't stop her. Fuck me, its the best oral Ive ever had. She is extremely enthusiastic and properly goes for it! I don't usually blow from oral but she got me close within a few minutes, so much so that I had to stop her and go for RO! So, I eagerly explored down there with my tongue and inserted a few fingers. Rachael loved it, she was bucking, grinding and moving all over the place. I spent a good 15 minutes down there and my god, she had multiple orgasms, over and over again and eventually squirted all over my face and absolutely drenched the bed!  :cool: :cool: She didn't mind having 2 finger inside and a thumb massaging her butthole either

On goes the condom and decided to fuck in doggy. She's pretty tight and if it wasn't for her telling me, I wouldn't have known that she had a child. Anyhow, doggy was awesome with lots of moaning and decided to put a finger tip in her arsehole which she seemed to like. Whilst it was enjoyable, she wanted to go into another position as her legs were seizing up so we went into missionary, nearly broke the bed, then got her legs on my shoulders and finally got her flat on her belly whilst I was on top (reverse missionary?!).

I was wary of time as I knew an hour had gone already so suggested I better cum soon so Rachael suggested I fuck her in missionary and she'd give me OWO to get me close and thats exactly what happened! She was willing to do CIM but I fancied blowing on her so ended up showering her, and the bed as well (lucky that she had to change it!).

We had a good laugh about the state of the bed sheets whilst I got dressed and she sent me out of the door with a kiss and very wobbly legs! Good luck trying to get down the stairs from her apartment after seeing her!

Then she went straight into OWO. A nice action, lots of variation in pace and can take it deep too. This very nearly got me off so I went for some RO and was introduced to a beautiful smooth shaved pussy which tasted quite neutral. She allows fingers and really does love RO. I was down there for about 10 minutes and got her to orgasm a few times until she was shaking and sensitive to the point where she had to throw me off  :D.

Positives - Good looking, she was just my type and has a killer body! She's also extremely responsive to RO, can have multiple orgasms and if you play your cards right (or should I say fingers/tongue) then she can squirt too. Oh and did I mention the OWO? Best Ive ever had!

Negatives - None, genuinely!

Visit again - Definitely, actually I fancy keeping her to myself  :thumbsup:

Summary - A Milf who can certainly suck cock and fuck for England. Multiple orgasms, squirting and a great body!

Offline ArchBacon

Great review, she looks fiiiiine, onto the Leeds HL she goes!

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Generally don't punt in Leeds as a bit far for me.........think I might reconsider! :thumbsup:

Offline Gorila56

Oh dear me. Just realised I didn't remove some of the text from my other review don't know if mods can remove the paragraph just before "positives"

This Gorilla needs a banana  :lol:

Offline massivejohnson

Rachael is one of my favourites (reviewed before), haven't seen her for a few months, about time I made amends  :P

Offline Gorila56

Rachael is one of my favourites (reviewed before), haven't seen her for a few months, about time I made amends  :P

About time you did - I know I would!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
hen got her legs on my shoulders and finally got her flat on her belly whilst I was on top (reverse missionary?!).
I think this is called deep stick, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the review, but I think she's probably two dress sizes thinner than I usually go for.

Offline Gorila56

I think this is called deep stick, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the review, but I think she's probably two dress sizes thinner than I usually go for.

Legs on shoulders is deep stick but did some research and turns on flat on belly is called the jockey apparently!  :D

Hmm I dont think you'd mind her dress size if you went round  :cool:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Legs on shoulders is deep stick but did some research and turns on flat on belly is called the jockey apparently!  :D

Hmm I dont think you'd mind her dress size if you went round  :cool:
Cheers Gorilla. I think I would probably get on with her, but I rarely go below a size 14 these days there are exceptions though.

Offline stevedave

Cheers Gorilla. I think I would probably get on with her, but I rarely go below a size 14 these days there are exceptions though.

I like the fact that you stick to your guns Ali, I'll happily shag anything from a 10 to an 18 to be honest, ideal size probably 12-14. 16 is fairly normal. It just goes to prove there is someone for everyone!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I like the fact that you stick to your guns Ali, I'll happily shag anything from a 10 to an 18 to be honest, ideal size probably 12-14. 16 is fairly normal. It just goes to prove there is someone for everyone!
I had a look at your reviews there's two on there I intend to see at some point. I've got two girls on my hotlist who are less than a 12 out of about 20 to put it into perspective.