Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mrs_T - York  (Read 1783 times)

2 review(s) for Mrs_T (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Minty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a whim booking this one, was at a loose end so hit the York list and dialled Mrs T.

Central location, easy to find - would be a city centre car park if you're driving.

Mrs T's profile is about spot on, age-wise - perhaps a year or two taken off. She's quite cute looking for an older lady with the curves you've seen in the pics. Speaking to her she caters a lot for those with fetishes etc. She's got a great pair of tits that definitely defy her age.

Money out the way, quick bathroom freshen and into the bedroom. Mrs T wearing a black lingerie set, has me lie down and gets to work kissing down my body. No kissing though I didn't ask, she just led the way. Covered BJ was great, flipped her round for some RO. Nice neutral pussy, fully shaved and she appreciated the tongue action. After 10 mins of that, into doggy, amazing watching her tits swing in the mirror. Finished in the bag, chat and off again.

£80 for the half hour a little steep, considering no OWO but - I was happy with the service and I would definitely return.