Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Vixen - Cardiff  (Read 2119 times)

10 review(s) for NatalieVixen (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw Natalie for the first time recently as she has been on my HL for quite a while. A word of warning, this review may contain a service that will not be for everyone.

Booking was made via text firstly and then booking through AW. Comms were good and prompt throughout. I requested her All Inclusive service for £140 for 1 hour. Services i asked for included OWO, RO, anal play, toys, strapon and penetration (protected).

Address minus apartment number was given once booking was made. Natalie is based in the Cardiff Bay area near Asda. I texted Natalie on arrival and entered her apartment on time.

Natalie is attractive, red hair, has some tattoos with a nice accent.  She has a good body and great breasts and nipples and although she is perhaps not as "gym fit" as some other girls, i was very happy with what i saw on arrival. Just to clarify, she has a good body and is not overweight in anyway. Drink and shower was provided and money exchanged.

We started off with some kissing, then Natalie removed her bra and panties and sat on my face in the 69 position. Natalies pussy was clean, tasted great and was trimmed with some hair which was very attractive to look at too. There is a large mirror by the side of her bed which was great too look at once i came up for air. Then came the toys. She lubed my arse first and covered the first small toy with a condom, gently inserting before doing the same with a vibrator. She then put on her strapon (about 6-7 inches but quite narrow) and she proceeded to peg me in missionary. She knows what she is doing and as i am still quite new to this service she made me relaxed. Then i fucked her. First in cowgirl which was an amazing site to have her ride me, before i finished in missionary. At this point i looked at my watch and saw that 55 minutes had gone in the booking, but i was not rushed.

After a quick chat, another shower was offered and taken and i ended up staying over the hour. Overall a fantastic punt, highly recommended and i hope at some point to return.

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry but could somebody insert link as i am on my phone and cant do it. Apologies and thanks.

Offline SO595

Sorry but could somebody insert link as i am on my phone and cant do it. Apologies and thanks.

Not sure if necessary as the review has been indexed, but for the sake of completeness: External Link/Members Only

You're right, that's not for me, but this is all about different experiences so glad you found a new thing you like  :hi:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Brave man mr D, hate it when people criticize other people’s likes etc, so long as you enjoyed, saw her twice when she was about 19 or 20, very young then, good to see she’s still enjoying her work, may re visit for old times sake one day , so to speak ?  Nice one ,

Offline Steelworker

Not for me, MrD, even though one SP was trying to persuade me the other day. Good review. Each to their own  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good man MrD. Brave to try it (my eyes are watering at the thought of it). And brave to commit to a review.

Will be useful for others who may be similarly interested

Offline aps

Good review. Not for me. (but won't say, never)

STAR-LORD

Can honestly say I've never heard of her.  :unknown:
Thanks for the heads up MrD in advance. No harm done in reading it.  :thumbsup: Although I must say, I didn't think a pegging would be on your bucket list - and I'm even more surprised that it wasn't Elise who carried it out!  :sarcastic:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the heads up MrD in advance. No harm done in reading it.  :thumbsup: Although I must say, I didn't think a pegging would be on your bucket list - and I'm even more surprised that it wasn't Elise who carried it out!  :sarcastic:

Thanks Wolfie (and everyone else).

Although i am new to pegging, this was not my first time, and for the record both Elise and Aimee have pegged me before.

Online Dan Dastardly

You didn’t say how much you enjoyed it Mr D, did it hurt at all ?

Offline mrdiamond77

You didn’t say how much you enjoyed it Mr D, did it hurt at all ?

Sorry if I left that out Dan. Yes i enjoyed it and it did not hurt. She was very skilled and gentle, did not just ram it up my arse.

Online Dan Dastardly

Sorry if I left that out Dan. Yes i enjoyed it and it did not hurt. She was very skilled and gentle, did not just ram it up my arse. 😀😀😀🤘🏼😂

Offline Gastroboy

Nice one MrD. Been aware of Natalie for a while now but definitely on my HL after this review.

Also, I didn’t realise Aimee was into strap on action. Saw her for the first time this week - amazing. Can’t wait for next time now.

Offline snaitram99

She used to be Alexia Heart

Offline HughJardon

Nice diverse review MrD, it sounds like she made you hit those high notes big time  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

She used to be Alexia Heart

Backtracked the previous reviews to see her previous aliases before you mentioned it; rings a bell slightly but thanks all the same.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice diverse review MrD, it sounds like she made you hit those high notes big time  :thumbsup:

:lol:  Thanks Hugh.

Offline iverthickone

Nice one MrD.  Not my cups atm, but then I didn't think the sub/Dom thing was either before trying it, so who knows!

Offline Paulswansea

She’s one I’ve thought about seeing quite a few times
as she looks good,
Although the pegging is not something for me
Good that you enjoyed

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review.

A quick question (to you or anyone else who has met her), what are her comms usually like? I sent a message via Adultwork last night and have had no answer yet.

Offline mrdiamond77

My initial contact with her was by text as she seems to prefer. She got back to me quickly.

np500

Her comms  where great, two years ago ! She has a shed load of f b , must be doing something right .

Offline Bonio

Comms with her were pretty prompt with me.

Offline Livingthedream874

Not my cup of tea but looks like a decent booking D