Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon  (Read 852 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline minfinity123

External Link/Members Only

Positive Experience

Lady: Amazing body, not the most beautiful face

Comms - Excellent, texted her & instant replies.

Flat - New build estate, paid car park

Cost: £50 for 30 mins

First review, not a regular punter - so will see few posts from myself.

Contacted Amy on weekday 10.00AM (2 weeks ago), she instantly replied back that available for early afternoon 30 min session. Sent me postcode. I was running 15 mins late, texted her & she was fine with that.

Sent me flat number of arrival.

When I met her, not very pleased with her face & wanted to go back, but stayed as travelled nearly 40 mins by car.

Modern clean flat with clean bathroom. Shower was offered, didn't take as had at home.

Undressed myself, while she removed her long top & wow she had great body!

Had FK (Not DFK! as her face was still bothering part of my brain), sucked her lovely tits, n squeezed her bums, touched n played with her pussy (no fingering)

After 5 mins she offered me oral, after few minutes of oral & her rubbing tits on cock, cummed!

Had another 20 minutes & wanted to cum again - so had little chat with her & started playing with her body, but couldnt get hard (again part of my brain was stuck on her face).

She gave me back massage & chat.

Good service provider if you can forget face, which I couldn't.

Will I go again - No, as will prefer bit more younger (late 20s) kind of lady.

Reason for Positive - I couldn't fault her, clean flat, great body & good attitude.

Offline RAJEC

Had FK (Not DFK! as her face was still bothering part of my brain), sucked her lovely tits, n squeezed her bums, touched n played with her pussy (no fingering)

Just curious; how many bums did she have???  :lol: