Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly B2B Massage Chelsea  (Read 2316 times)

Offline mukid

Decided to visit last week after seeing some reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy via text. Arranged 60 mins for £120. She operates out of a hotel in Chelsea area as previously mentioned. Had to wait around 5-10 minutes on arrival for room number which was a negative. Suspect it was because she had back to back appointments. Eventually given the room number and slipped into a side entrance easily enough to bypass reception.

Once in the room, was greeted by her with a friendly hug, handed over the paper and routine began. She's a very tall girl, quite attractive, with nice curvy figure, B/C cup size.

Asked me to help take off her bra which I happily did while she sort of grinded against me which I thought was hot. She had the bath prepared and we hopped in together. She started dirty dancing for a bit and then proceeded to start licking me all over which I enjoyed but some may think it's a bit weird as she was literally non stop licking. Also quite a lot of DFK in the bathtub.

She dried me off and then on to the bed face down. Typical light touches, using probably excessive amount of oil rubbing her whole body up and town with some cc swipes. Again came up for some DFK while I was still face down.

After about 25mins or so of this, told me to flip over and started playing with my balls and cock licking everywhere and DFK. Soon she asked me if I wanted anything extra, OW or FS was offered. Took up FS for extra £20. She got on top and started riding and leaned over so I had her tits in my mouth. Popped very quickly, got cleaned up, had another shower before chatting for a few minutes. Was very friendly with good attitude and surprisingly didn't show any signs of wanting to rush me out the door.

All in all was a positive experience after the initial annoying part of waiting outside the hotel. She's leaving after one or two more weeks I believe so probably won't see her again.

Offline Massuk

Hi, went there yesterday and had a very similar experience.
Very friendly, good looking girl.
She likes to lick indeed!! including inside my ears... That was weird but nice.

I took the £20 addition for OW/DT/RO. She said I was nice and I got OWO. She managed a bit of DT too, and finished me with RO/face sitting, with me rimming her.

Very good session.

Offline Strikar

Guys,

Looking at her other reviews the photos on the advice are fake, is this correct?

Might see her for a massage if she is that hot, please enlighten?

Offline Strikar

Offline Strikar

Pity as it all looked promising  :(

If either of you could give a detailed description of her looks I'd appreciate it

Offline lebon121

Answered my own question, pics are stolen

Hidden Image/Members Only
She is not the real lilly.
This is a stolen picture .
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline lebon121

Pity as it all looked promising  :(

If either of you could give a detailed description of her looks I'd appreciate it
Almost The same shape.,  blonde , long hair , green eyes . I dont find her attractive but acceptable and fuckable.
I saw her more than 6 times since she came back but lately i felt there was no chemistry so i did not dare visit her again.
She made enough money now to go back home. Last week she sent everybody the same message asking to book her for the last two weeks.
She thought that we will be queuing at chelsea cloisters .
That's annyoing as i kept reveiving messages begging me to meet her.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 06:51:26 pm by lebon121 »
Banned by:

Offline Strikar

Thank you,

I got a text off her/pump saying she is a model but does not sound like it

Offline lebon121

Thank you,

I got a text off her/pump saying she is a model but does not sound like it
She is independant . She does not have a pimp to rule her .
I know her well.
She is not a model. She is good for a gfe but not top experience.
She will put smile on your face.

Banned by:

Offline mukid

Agree with the above. The photos are good enough representation of her proportions. Facially average attractiveness, not ugly but not amazing. Also agree she offers a decent gfe. I'm still pretty new to this but at £120 plus extras, I gather from reading other reviews not that great VFM.

Offline Sheraton

Am seriously tempted by the photos but it would seem her various add ons make it a no for me.  She probably makes good business for the limited time she is here I suspect