Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nikol - Sheffield  (Read 1442 times)

8 review(s) for Patrycja Z (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

Having been blown out by my plan A I needed a release as Little Fishy was feeling rampant as fuck. A quick look on AWank showed me that Polish_Nikol was available in Sheffield and having a weakness for size 8 blondes I just had to.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: +447404089754 or 07404089754

The short version.

Misquoted services, incorrectly priced, don't do that services scammer.

The booking process.

A couple of texts and that was that.

Stall laid out and everything confirmed by return. Kissing with tongues, OWO, anal and CIM. Time, duration and venue details sorted.

No AWank booking request no fuck all. Simples and just how I like it.

GAME ON !!!

FWIW Nikol does not do the texting it’s a maid who goes by the name of Sabrina.

The waiting game.

There wasn’t one. I was knocking on Nikol’s door less than an hour after the booking was made.

The Venue.

Block of flats near to where the markets used to be in Sheffield. I’ve seen several lasses in that flat now.

First I am going to describe her.

I expected to meet a lass with a body like this…..

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

….and fuck me sideways that’s exactly what I got. What isn’t shown though is her face so I can’t say with 100% certainty that it’s Nikol in the pictures.

Nikol IMHO is very much a plain Jane, she’s a 5/10 IMHO for her face albeit she really does have a cracking body. She's 5’7” or thereabouts with mid length natural blonde hair as per her AWank description.

The meeting.

I arrived at the venue with 5 minutes to spare and let the maid know I was there. An immediate come on down so off I trotted.

I knocked on the door and Nikol did the hiding thing and when she shut the door my initial reaction was BOBWFOCW and I was disappointed.

Anyways I was there and I was in the mood for some anal so I went in for a kiss as per my usual MO and she flat refused me. WTF so I asked her what the problem was. Her response being I DON’T DO THAT.

Hmm not impressed.

So I asked her what she did do bearing in mind that the maid had quoted me all-inclusive other than anal at an extra £20.

Turns out OWO and CIM were an extra £20 each anal wasn’t £20 she told me £30 so this was starting to get expensive.

I again asked about kissing as by now I was getting pissed off to be told that was for her boyfriend and she don’t do that.

So I walked.

The money bit.

It was meant to be £100 for the hour with an extra £20 to fuck her arse.

In conclusion.

Yet again another utter and total fucking waste of space.

FFS why can’t these scamming cunts just be honest about the pricing and what they are willing to do ??

Offline ISTS2005

I knocked on the door and Nikol did the hiding thing and when she shut the door my initial reaction was BOBWFOCW and I was disappointed.

Unlucky Fishy. What the hell is BOBWFOCW?!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Unlucky Fishy. What the hell is BOBWFOCW?!

Body
Off
Bay
Watch
Face
Off
Crime
Watch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sheffielder

Body
Off
Bay
Watch
Face
Off
Crime
Watch

:sarcastic:

Not punted in a while and was gunna have a go on her but won't bother now. When they fuck you about like that the service is bound to be shit..

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review :drinks:

I wonder what the pimp/boyfriend says when she has a few walkers? Hopefully tells her to get her fucking act together and start earning some money :D

After your review, even the mugs should give this one a wide berth.

Offline mrfishyfoo

:sarcastic:

Not punted in a while and was gunna have a go on her but won't bother now. When they fuck you about like that the service is bound to be shit..

If the maid had been honest I wouldn't have booked her.  :dash: :dash:

I have no sympathy whatsoever with the lass as it's her place to make sure that the maid gets it right. If the maid oversells it then it's down to the lass to put it right and then make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reminds me of when I saw Lena@Sexy in that very same flat. The maid quoted me CIM as included even though Lena didn't actually do it. Being business like Lena didn't argue about it one bit, albeit she made it clear she was pissed off with the maid, and then she took my full load of baby batter in her gob and didn't charge me for it.

Offline Dick Cheese

Out of same stable as Maria too,never had a bad punt with girls from there before so disappointing to hear this.Nikol not allowing AW feedback to be viewed which is never a good sign.

2 walks on the trot Fishy,you must have a sackload by now to unload on the next lass  :lol:

Offline gfeman

Glad you saved your money and had the courage to walk.  :thumbsup:

Offline p3ngu1n

Nothing beats that feeling of brass in your pocket when you walk away from what is obviously going to be a shite punt - good review that fishy.
I had this one on my sights - no more

Offline LCD1535

Well done that man! Pretty sure I wouldn't have the balls to walk away

Offline Night-Owl

MrFF

Eva and Caitlyn at Unit 8. They will very much hit the blonde banging appetite.

Offline American dave

Body
Off
Bay
Watch
Face
Off
Crime
Watch

:lol: I like that may I steal it?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Out of same stable as Maria too,never had a bad punt with girls from there before so disappointing to hear this.Nikol not allowing AW feedback to be viewed which is never a good sign.

2 walks on the trot Fishy,you must have a sackload by now to unload on the next lass  :lol:

I've never had a bad punt with any of this group either. Me thinks "Sabrina" the maid or whatever she's called is getting complacent.

What adds insult to injury is that I'll be redcarding plan C as well.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:00:13 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

MrFF

Eva and Caitlyn at Unit 8. They will very much hit the blonde banging appetite.

If only I did parlours.

Offline lateluxury

Thanks for the review fishy. I had my eye on this one when she popped up but wont be paying her a visit  :hi:

Online Jon Boy Jones

Reviews are gold dust...I was close to contacting this one on Monday but something other than my todger turned up so had to leave punting for another day. Saved me some hard earned there MrFF, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Reviews are gold dust...I was close to contacting this one on Monday but something other than my todger turned up so had to leave punting for another day. Saved me some hard earned there MrFF, thanks  :thumbsup:

Aren't they just.  :hi: :hi:

Hitting them in the pocket is the only way that they'll learn. This one review has cost this podge £100s now and hopefully will cost her £100s more.  :cool: :cool:

Offline Night-Owl

If only I did parlours.

Believe both do indie work.

Just avoided a booking with this waster. Thanks for the review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Believe both do indie work.

Just avoided a booking with this waster. Thanks for the review.

You got links ?? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Night-Owl

You got links ?? :unknown: :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the other one has aw setup yet. But she told me a week or two back she was going solo.

Offline mrmikiedoes

Couple of poor punts mr fish !!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Couple of poor punts mr fish !!

Cost me nowt so it could be worse. :D :D

Got some good ones to write up when I get round to it.

Offline sheffielder

Cost me nowt so it could be worse. :D :D

Got some good ones to write up when I get round to it.

Its good that you did all the bad ones first  :drinks:

Looking forward to seeing some positives though..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its good that you did all the bad ones first  :drinks:

Looking forward to seeing some positives though..

Nothing that pisses me off than someone piping up...

"I saw her and she were shite"

...as IMHO it's the shite that needs "highlighting" first.